*** Topic is 'YB Fight Channel '
*** Set by Darkwolf on Fri Mar 29 14:09:58
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o Reiella
<GrayDoom> heh
<Reiella> I can if you want. don't matter to me though
<Darkwolf> or appear in person...
<GrayDoom> Gray of the Cherry Blossom Caves and Tiger Valleys
<GrayDoom> Diamond Sash 7
<GrayDoom> Signature Style (Cherry Blossom), Signature Style (Tiger), Signature Location (Caves),
Signature Location (Valley), Hard Hitter, Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Mastery (Tiger), Poison
Blade, Bribe Judges (x2), Crowd Pleaser (x2)
<GrayDoom> Yen Ring (Fist of Fury (x2), Poison Blade (x2))
<GrayDoom> 93 Yen
<GrayDoom> 29-23
<Darkwolf> Grand Master 0
<Darkwolf> Graduate of the Dojo of Nature's Wrath/Harmony and the No Luck Dojos
<Darkwolf> Master of the Dojo of the Predator 42-40
<Darkwolf> Record 39-29
<Darkwolf> Powers:
<Darkwolf> Signature Style: TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICKS, DAGGER, PHOENIX, KI-RIN, MONKEY
<Sollir> heh, like Gray needs yen
<Darkwolf> Dojo Master
<Darkwolf> Fist of Fury(x2)
<Darkwolf> Chi Strike
<Darkwolf> Mastery(Wolf)
<Darkwolf> Mastery(Ki-rin)
<Darkwolf> Master of Emotions
<Darkwolf> Master of Movement
<Darkwolf> Master of Shadows
<Darkwolf> Master of Wealth
<Darkwolf> Yen: 14
<Darkwolf> Item: Grand Klaive - Sig style sword, Immunity Sword, Mastery sword
<Darkwolf> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: I find your guard to be uncivilized, your island to be empty, and your armor to be
awful.
<GrayDoom> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> GrayDoom: I find your kin to be flatulent, your world to be irrelevant, and your discipline
to be sloppy.
<Reiella> am I the one judging?
<Darkwolf> afaik
<Reiella> gray?
<GrayDoom> yup
<Reiella> a flatuent family is common, but sloppy discipline is jsut ... well sloppy.
<Reiella> the honor of chosing the length and style of the match goes unto Gray.
<Reiella> !mb ybmasters
<Reiella> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Reiella: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the village north-west of the Yang
River Bridge on the day of the manta ray.
<Darkwolf> dojo master - turtle...in honor of Dratini
<Reiella> which style are you swapping out?
<Darkwolf> no..I just name one..and its a sig
<Reiella> ah k
<Darkwolf> has to be one of a person in my dojo tree
<Reiella> ya
<GrayDoom> hmmm. 8 flag speed strat
<Darkwolf> hands here or boards?
<GrayDoom> here
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The crane bashes the badlands; removes the energy of the root!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The snake penetrates the ricefield; blocks the quickening of the honor!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The kama shouts across the mesa; grasps the quickening of the sun!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The toad rides atop the desert; defends against the chi of the arrow!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The hammer removes the canyon; leaps over the touch of the sun!
<GrayDoom> [13:44] <MeowthBot> 1: The rat scatters the caves; reduces the offensive of the cat!
<GrayDoom> [13:44] <MeowthBot> 2: The crab flies above the coast; skillfully redirects the blood of the
clouds!
<GrayDoom> [13:44] <MeowthBot> 3: The cautious crane slashes atop the badlands; protects against the
chaos of the fire!
<GrayDoom> [13:44] <MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom bows over the desert; reduces the quickening of the
sunflower!
<GrayDoom> [13:44] <MeowthBot> 5: The panther stands before the vale; silences the roar of the wyrm!
<Darkwolf> The hammer removes the canyon; leaps over the touch of the sun!; fof; The kama shouts across
the mesa; grasps the quickening of the sun!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The crab flies above the coast; skillfully redirects the blood of the clouds!; poison blade;
done
<Reiella> Crabs near a coast? flying in clouds. REminds me of when I first meet Gamera, in cloud top
team rocket base. The hammer pounding from above the sun? I do not think would care much for the path
of clouds.
<Reiella> Point Dw, FoF Dw, 2 flag DW, 0 Flag Gray
<Darkwolf> one sec...no one has put log up from DW and Kazzt...
<Reiella> k
<Darkwolf> ok..its going up now..
<Darkwolf> The snake penetrates the ricefield; blocks the quickening of the honor!; done
<GrayDoom> The cautious crane slashes atop the badlands; protects against the chaos of the fire!; crowd
pleaser; poison blade;
<GrayDoom> fof: The cherry blossom bows over the desert; reduces the quickening of the sunflower!; crowd
pleaser; poison blade; done
<Darkwolf> and gray unloads...
<GrayDoom> and gray goes for it and really hopes for luck
<MeowthBot> a cautious crane... yes. as one should be with snake about the ricefield... blocking the
quickening of oneself would only seem to hinder yourself as one is cautious...
<MeowthBot> Point... Gray. Poison, FoF, Style, Poison. 8 yen from crowd pleasers...
<MeowthBot> 2 flag DW, 5 Flag Gray, correct?
<Darkwolf> ow....ow...
*** Retrieving #ybfight info...
<GrayDoom> yeah
*** Reiella changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 2 flag DW, 5 Flag Gray'
<Sollir> DW is a sucker for those FoF+2 PB moves...
<Reiella> and ya... sorry about replying from meowthbot heh
<Darkwolf> yes...no dirty trick to tell you NO!
<Darkwolf> The crane bashes the badlands; removes the energy of the root!; done
<GrayDoom> The rat scatters the caves; reduces the offensive of the cat!;
<GrayDoom> fof: The panther stands before the vale; silences the roar of the wyrm!; done
<Reiella> the crane bashing the badlands, hurting plants? rat scaterring the caves, taunting the cat?
Why are you taunting me Gray? Oh well.
<Reiella> Point DW
*** Reiella changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 3 flag DW, 5 Flag Gray'
<Reiella> New Hand stuffiness
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The northstar slides close to the swamp; leaps over the beauty of the wyrm!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The chimera slashes atop the lake; overwhelmingly wards off the kick of the
mist!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard brutally torments the ravine; protects against the foray of the
fire for it negates the storm of the mist!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard lies atop the heavens; guards against the descent of the sunflower!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The raven blasts the tower; parries the onslaught of the arrow!
<GrayDoom> [14:03] <MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar slashes upon the desert; conceals the throw of the rainbow!
<GrayDoom> [14:03] <MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit appears across the foothills and appears across the Plaza of
the Ten Thousand Immortals; defends against the kick of the fell dagger!
<GrayDoom> [14:03] <MeowthBot> 3: The chimera scatters the lake; parries the motion of the sunflower!
<GrayDoom> [14:03] <MeowthBot> 4: The kama stands on top of the mesa; parries the slash of the sunflower!
<GrayDoom> [14:03] <MeowthBot> 5: The chopstick lies across the dungeon; tranquilly removes the stab of
the body!
* Darkwolf tells gray to chill!
<Darkwolf> The blizzard brutally torments the ravine; protects against the foray of the fire for it
negates the storm of the mist!; fof; The blizzard lies atop the heavens; guards against the descent of
the sunflower!; mastery sword; done
<Sollir> I think thats the first time I've seen you use FoF and mastery DW :)
<Darkwolf> I've used it before...but with limited success
<GrayDoom> The rabbit appears across the foothills and appears across the Plaza of the Ten Thousand
Immortals; defends against the kick of the fell dagger!; done
<Darkwolf> I wish I could have dojo mastered blizzard...
<Reiella> Wonder if the foothills are near the ravine... nice synegy with the blizzard protecting against
fire, negating storm of mist doesn't make sense however, brutally tormenting ravine...
<Reiella> Point DW. FoF DW, Mastery DW. 3 hit total?
<Darkwolf> yes
*** Reiella changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 6 flag DW, 5 Flag Gray'
<GrayDoom> gah blech bleh =\
<Darkwolf> continue?
<GrayDoom> yeah
<Reiella> Bribe?
<Darkwolf> thats why I asked..
<Reiella> ah
<Darkwolf> The chimera slashes atop the lake; overwhelmingly wards off the kick of the mist!; mastery
ki-rin; chi strike; done
<GrayDoom> The kama stands on top of the mesa; parries the slash of the sunflower!; done
<Reiella> Ki-Rin slashing atop the lake? overwhelmingly wards off mist? How do you overwhelm mist? A
kama can parry, but are it's efforts wasted on a sunflower?
<Reiella> have to say Gray on this, neither move particular sounds good to me. and has no relevance to
the day or location.
<Reiella> Point Gray...
<Darkwolf> you're first this round Gray..
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 6 flag DW, 6 Flag Gray'
<Sollir> Ooh, this is exciting :)
<GrayDoom> The jaguar slashes upon the desert; conceals the throw of the rainbow!; done
<Sollir> um
<Sollir> Darkwolf has sig style jaguar?
<Darkwolf> nope
<Sollir> nope
<Sollir> thinking of tiger :)
<Darkwolf> The raven blasts the tower; parries the onslaught of the arrow!; mastery wolf; done
<Darkwolf> you're right Gray...I think we are rather close in terms of power..
<GrayDoom> yup
<GrayDoom> all depends on the hands
<Reiella> oh err sorry
<Darkwolf> Wheel of morality turn, turn, turn....tell us the lesson we should learn.
<Darkwolf> MB hates you!
<Reiella> jaguar slashes a desert, conceals rainbow... don't want those wolves finding the leprechauns
pot of gold.
<GrayDoom> no, mb hates you!
<Reiella> raven blasting a tower, parrying the onslaught of the arrow has some synergy at least, the
defenders of a tower would use arrows against one in the air...
<Reiella> except for like it being a wolf...
* Reiella hits self.
<GrayDoom> heh
<Reiella> Even still though, arrows would be common in defense, at least maybe sure that sounds good :p
<Reiella> Point and Style Darkwolf...
<Reiella> Unless Gray wishes to grease meowth palm
<GrayDoom> aegsdvc
<GrayDoom> dw, what powers do you have left?
<Darkwolf> none active...just tons of sigs
<Darkwolf> you're out of power also...other than bribe
<GrayDoom> heh, lets go for it
<Reiella> Oh yes then, towers having defenders?
<Reiella> How ludacrous
<Reiella> new hands then...
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 1: The mongoose seeks with the well; wards off the drive of the clouds!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 2: The west wind devastates the desert; parts the efforts of the armor!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 3: The dagger charges the spring; conceals the stab of the shield!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 4: The lizard assaults the mesa; leaps over the blood of the moon!
<Darkwolf> <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger assaults the canyon; parts the chi of the honor!
<GrayDoom> [14:24] <MeowthBot> 1: The blizzard wounds the vale; conceals the pain of the root!
<GrayDoom> [14:24] <MeowthBot> 2: The panther shouts on top of the temple; waves away the quickening of
the ember!
<GrayDoom> [14:24] <MeowthBot> 3: The invincible scorpion assails the garden; negates the motion of the
spirit!
<GrayDoom> [14:24] <MeowthBot> 4: The joyful mantis strikes atop the knoll; defends against the kick of
the void! *yen*
<GrayDoom> [14:24] <MeowthBot> 5: The mantis appears before the coast; grasps the edge of the lightning!
<Darkwolf> The dagger assaults the canyon; parts the chi of the honor!; done
<GrayDoom> The joyful mantis strikes atop the knoll; defends against the kick of the void! *yen*; done
<Darkwolf> GREEEEEED!!
<Sollir> 2 point move there...
<Darkwolf> the match ends this round unless I win and Gray bribes again
<Reiella> Happy mantis striking a gnoll... in my opinion though, a dagger parting chi just sounds better
(to me) than a joyful mantis defending against the kick of the void...
<Reiella> Point, and Style DW.
<GrayDoom> aaraskljgl;kass
<GrayDoom> bribe
<Darkwolf> I don't think I want to know that translation
<GrayDoom> The invincible scorpion assails the garden; negates the motion of the spirit!; done
<Reiella> kick of the void just doesn't read well to me ;x course I'm responsible for it, but still.
<Darkwolf> The west wind devastates the desert; parts the efforts of the armor!; done
* Sollir cheers on the west wind!
<Reiella> a scorpion that even brings the ancestral spirits to pause...
<Reiella> Point, Location... Match Gray.
<Reiella> Darkwolf got one yen from the last round too(doh).
<Reiella> Gray spent, 4 yen on bribes?
<Darkwolf> what location?
<GrayDoom> location? i wish =\
<Reiella> garden
<Reiella> oh when did you lose garden?
<Darkwolf> valley, caves, village
<GrayDoom> never had it
<Reiella> well okie, doh :p
<Reiella> who had garden of cherry blossoms then?
<Reiella> Oh well, Point and point Gray
*** Reiella changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 6 flag DW, 7 Flag Gray'
<GrayDoom> siiiigh
<Reiella> hmm
*** Rrai (jirc@=Egqrppft-15.58.64.166.Dial1.Indianapolis1.Level3.net) has joined #ybfight
<Darkwolf> siiiiiiiggggghhhhh
<Sollir> afk real quick, brb Rrai
<Darkwolf> The dagger charges the spring; conceals the stab of the shield!; done
<Sollir> back
<GrayDoom> The mantis appears before the coast; grasps the edge of the lightning!; done;
<Reiella> Dagger charging a spring? On what? the stabbing shield?
<Reiella> Mantis near a coast, trying to get electrocuted... Well that at least would look neat.
<Reiella> Electrocution Gray and Match...
* Darkwolf collaspes
<GrayDoom> that's one of the only times that two bribes has actually helped me
<GrayDoom> normally i just bribe twice and lose =\
End of #ybfight buffer Sat Mar 30 13:39:38 2002

Darkwolf Gained one yen in course of fight, but lost 6 yen to Gray. (Net -5 yen), as well fell to Grand Master D1.

Gray spent 4 yen on bribes, but gained 6 yen from Darkwolf, as well as 8 yen from Crowd Pleasers. A total of 10 yen, as well as going up to Diamond Slushie 8.

Remove ads