[Pathfinder][Recruiting] The Mud Sorcerers Tomb

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
BTW: Is your 'Into the Depths' game dead?
Tried to get an answer to this posted earlier, but the freakin' server lag ate it. I wasn't fully prepared for the game and I didn't know how to proceed. I'm sorry, but I had to let it go. I can promise you that this game won't suffer the same fate, due to the fact that its not something that I can wing as it is a pre-written adventure. ;)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I updated Jack w/ the 100k from the landlord feat discussion:

[sblock]
Cold Elemental Sorcerer: 14
HP: 124, AC: 20 (+1 size, +1 Dex, +8 ring),AL: TN, Reflex +5, Will +11, Fortitude +6, SR: 21
Move: 20', Init: +5
Attacks: Bowstaff (+8/+3 melee, 1d4/1d4-1); Bowstaff (+9/+4 ranged, 1d6/1d6); Elemental Touch [cold] (+6/+2 touch, 1d6+7/1d6+7)

Strength: 8 (-2 racial, 2 points)
Intelligence: 12 (4 points)
Wisdom: 14 (6 points)
Dexterity: 12 (4 points)
Constitution: 14 (4 points, +2 racial)
Charisma: 23 (+2 racial, 16 points)

Weapons: Bowstaff (MIC, 4,600gp), Arrows: 30

Armor: Bracers of Armor +8 (64k gp)

Equipment: Bone Ring (MIC, 20k gp), Gem of Seeing (75k), Boots of Levitation (7500 gp), Vest of the Master Evoker (MIC, 10k gp), Hand of the Mage (900 gp),Ring of Water Breathing (MIC, 6k), Cube of Force (62k)

Feats: Skill Focus [knowledge-planes(elemental)], Improved Initiative, Empower Spell, Combat Casting, Improved Counterspell, Magical Aptitude, Spell

Penetration, Greater Spell Penetration, Silent Spell, Still Spell, Landlord Feat

Skills: Spellcraft (17 points) +20, Knowledge [planes(elemental)](17 points) +21, Use Magic Device (17 points) +25, Profession [stonework/ice carving] +4

Racial Traits: Small (+1 to AC, +4 to AC vs giants, +4 to stealth), Slow Speed (20 ft), Low light vision, Keen Senses (+2 smell and touch perception checks), Obsessive (+2 to Profession stonework/ice sculpture checks), +2 to saves vs illusions, Gnome magic- +1 to DC for illusions, Cast dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, speak with animals once a day, +1 reptilian and goblin subtypes.

Languages: Common, Gnome, Sylvan

Powers:
Elemental Touch (cold): 1d6+7 (standard action)
Elemental Resistance (Cold): 20
Elemental Blast (Cold): 30 ft radius once/day, 14d6 points of damage, DC: 19 reflex save for half

Spells (Known):
0: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Flare, Ray of Frost, Light, Mending, Message, Open/Close, Prestidigation
1st: Color Spray, Protection from Evil, Identify, True Strike, Magic Missile
2nd: Melf's Acid Arrow, Web, Spider Climb, Mirror Image, Invisibility
3rd: Fireball, Haste, Dispel Magic, Halt Undead
4th: Evard's Black Tentacles, Stoneskin, Ice Storm, Wall of Ice
5th: Cone of Cold, Hold Monster, Transmute Rock to Mud
6th: Chain Lightning, Otiluke's Freezing Sphere
7th: Limited Wish

Per Day:
0: 6
1st: 6
2nd: 6
3rd: 6
4th: 6
5th: 6
6th: 5
7th: 3
[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Hey, folks. Looks like there's going to be some hurricane-y / tropical stormy action in my neck of the woods sometime tomorrow, so I may not be on for a little while depending on how power goes, etc. Feel free to NPC as necessary and I'll be back when things dry out. :)

jason.

Walking Dad

First Post
What about crafting wonderous items from MIC that need spells from SpellComp?

Can I improve the bonus of existing items using the rules from the MIC p223 f?
Like the aror bonus of a robe of the Archmagi.

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
What about crafting wonderous items from MIC that need spells from SpellComp?

Can I improve the bonus of existing items using the rules from the MIC p223 f?
Like the aror bonus of a robe of the Archmagi.
Go for it.

Just to let everyone know I'll be strating up the game on Friday (thats Arizona time folks ;)).

Walking Dad

First Post
Still need to spend some money, but you can see my progress on my updated character sheet. If we don't start in the middle of the action, I should be ready to go.

(Spells are still Path Beta only?)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Still need to spend some money, but you can see my progress on my updated character sheet. If we don't start in the middle of the action, I should be ready to go.

(Spells are still Path Beta only?)
Frickin' Server lag. I'm gonna work up the first post for the IC thread tonight in MS Word then paste it to the boards and hope it takes tomorrow.

I don't want everyone to have to redo their characters right now so I'll wait to go to Beta when everyone levels ups. ;)

Remove ads