• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder][Recruiting] The Mud Sorcerers Tomb

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Looking for 6 interested players to tackle The Mud Sorcerers Tomb using the Pathfinder rules. All characters will be 14th level.

Any takers?

Characters will have 36 point buy, average wealth for level. I'll allow magic items from the Magic Item Compendium. For those that are unaware The Mud Sorcerers Tomb is a dungeon crawl akin to Tomb of Horrors, and is designed to challenge high level parties to the utmost of their abilities.

Hit Points
1st Level: 10 + Con Mod + Maximum possible for HD
2nd level +: Max hit points per hit die + Con Mod

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Sounds interesting. Any setting notes I should keep in mind as far as concepts go?

And of course, chargen stuff like point buy, start funds (if other than standard) hit point determination and so on. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
I love a good dungeon crawl. And there is really a need for high level 'pathfinding'.

Books allowed are PH, MM, DM + Pathfinder + MIC?

Count me very interested!!!

Edit: No con bonus to HP after 1st level?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Background question:

Which setting do you use? Golarion? If yes, are items from the free player's guides fine? (earthbreaker, hide shirt, etc.)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Background question:

Which setting do you use? Golarion? If yes, are items from the free player's guides fine? (earthbreaker, hide shirt, etc.)

Yes, the background setting is Golarion. However, don't expect to see too much of it. There will be one city and some wilderness between it and the Tomb, but otherwise stuff is limited to whats in the PHB/DMG/MIC & PTHRPG/PTHPGs books. Whatever is found in those books is available to all characters.

Bialaska

First Post
I probably could whip up a character for this. Most likely I'll be a melee'ish character of some type, probably Fighter or Barbarian or maybe a combat Cleric...

Remove ads