• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder][Recruiting] The Mud Sorcerers Tomb

kinem

Adventurer
As I missed out on playing ToH due to reading it, I might make a half-orc druid for this. I won't have time to write it up Sunday.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is basicall D&D 3.7 from paizo. Basic d20 with some twists. It is avaiable for free from paizo. But you need an account (also free).

and you can down load the pathfinder alpha release 3 ogl legally and liscensed to you for play testing...just like what is happening here!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is basicall D&D 3.7 from paizo. Basic d20 with some twists. It is avaiable for free from paizo. But you need an account (also free).

and you can down load the pathfinder alpha release 3 ogl legally and liscensed to you for play testing...just like what is happening here!

Bialaska

First Post
I'm starting to think you might not find the players for this. :(

Maybe there would be more players if this was put up after the holiday season was over though. I think lots of potential players are enjoying life in other ways than spending time with the computer.

Remove ads