[OOC] Quickleaf's Rime of the Frostmaiden [closed for now]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I think you can start with opening the door - it doesn't seem like anyone will intercept him. I know I expected the opening :)
I don't want an NPC to die in the first round, but he pushed forward :)
Lumrolur will hide and ready an action to attack (crossbow) whatever appears from behind the door.

Quickleaf

Legend
For me just busy. Hopefully stuff calms down soon.
Busy but all caught up! Nothing useful to add though (nature oriented goblin surrounded by mechanical devices underground and dwarves ;-)
I can make more “still here but nothing intelligent to do” posts.
Cheers,

Sg
I made my move, I'm just waiting on everyone else.
As an aside, my solution for this is that thr group gets one check per approach. If the approach is shouldering the door down, the group is probably going to want the raging barbarian to do it (perhaps with Help from the gnome as a battering ram, correctly considered the only good use of a gnome.)
Deffo not waning interest. Been very very busy. I have some unexpected work that's come up this week too. But I will do my best to keep up.

Thanks for sounding off, folks! Take your time, I know we're all super busy right now. The game will be here. (y)

Quickleaf

Legend
@Quickleaf
What Knowledge skill would be used for learning about Derro?
Or knowing what they are to begin with for that matter?
Well, if it's some knowledge you have OOC that you feel your character would, that's fine to just play it and no need roll.

Assuming that's not the case, for knowledge checks in combat, that's an action.

Multiple skills can apply depending on what specifically you're trying to recall / ascertain. Intelligence (Folklore) is the closest to a "catch all", if that's what you're looking for. If you're wondering about something related to politics or nobility? Intelligence (High Society) would fit the bill. If you're trying to recall ancient history about how the derro split from other dwarves? Intelligence (History), and so on.

Remove ads