R&R: Excalibur, Olympus and ???

MaxKaladin

First Post
So, there are two Relics and Rituals "genre" books now, one for Arthurian games and one for Ancient Greece. Is there any information what other books they might have planned in this line and when they might be released?

Thanks.

dead

Explorer
I wanna see someone put out genre books for each of the real-world-mythology-based realms from Planescape. Let's see . . .

Tir na Og
the Egyptian realm (what's it called?)
the Chinese realm (what's it called?)
Olympus
etc.

MaxKaladin said:
My speculation would be vikings or egyptians next, but I was hoping to find something more concrete than that...

Hello, folks, and welcome aboard as Ari "Mouseferatu" Marmell brings you today's episode of "Pimp My Own Stuff Threadjacking." ;)

I have no idea what's next on the R&R list, but if you're looking for Egyptian-style D&D, you might want to take a look at Green Ronin's upcoming boxed set, Egyptian Adventures: Hamunaptra. It's not exactly the same kind of product as the R&R books, but it should contain just about everything you need for Egyptian-style D&D, including suggestions for working the classic D&D races into an Egyptian setting, new and altered classes, and the like. It may be what you're looking for. Check it out here.

Thank you for watching today's episode of Threadjack. Now, a word from our on-topic posters... :D

Last edited:

MaxKaladin

First Post
I'll probably be picking that boxed set up. I'm not specifically looking for Egypt, but I'm a sucker for historical and pseudo-historical stuff so I'll probably be getting it. I was just hoping to check R&R's list to see if someone is ever going to do a d20 Rome book. I suppose there isn't much chance now that they've done Greece (it would be seen as too similar), but I can always hope, right?

Toll Carom

First Post
MaxKaladin said:
I was just hoping to check R&R's list to see if someone is ever going to do a d20 Rome book. I suppose there isn't much chance now that they've done Greece (it would be seen as too similar), but I can always hope, right?

Sure can. And, remember, just because Sword & Sorcery might not do a d20 Rome book doesn't mean that nobody else will. Hell, maybe even WotC will do one. Now, wouldn't that just be the bees knees? :D

--
CAS

I'd like to see a Relics & Rituals book about Native American legends.

I'd by like, I mean love.

And by love, I mean... well, pretty much love.

I'd also like to work on it.

So, get cracking S&S!

Hecatol

First Post
I was pleasantly surprised by R&R Olympus when I flipped through it at GenCon. I don't have Excalibur yet, but will probably pick it up sometime. I don't expect to base a whole campaign around these kinds of books, but they're great for mining.

Remove ads