M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Velmont

First Post
"It seems following them is above our tracking skills. We lost a day with all that. Nurlan's right, let's head back to Monemvassia."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Barbarian 2

Somac considers the situation while idly tossing pebbles into the babbling stream. "Remember, too, that we have yet to complete our search of the moathouse. Perhaps we should look for more clues there before heading all the way back to the city. It's on the way anyway."

Erekose13

Explorer
"True lets finish searching that then move back to Monemvassia. Perhaps we can find more leads on Jezibel and Irene there." replies Tenebrynn.

Patlin

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
"True lets finish searching that then move back to Monemvassia. Perhaps we can find more leads on Jezibel and Irene there." replies Tenebrynn.

Tor agrees. Asking around in Monemvassia could hardly be less productive than the search they just conducted.

"If our mission was to find the goblin headquarters, we have at least accomplished that. We could report our success to our employers at the same time. Was there more requested of us? I have perhaps lost track amidst all the carnage."

orsal

LEW Judge
Patlin said:
"If our mission was to find the goblin headquarters, we have at least accomplished that. We could report our success to our employers at the same time. Was there more requested of us? I have perhaps lost track amidst all the carnage."

Nurlan replies, "We need to find the evidence to exonerate Kim of stealing the silver, probably by proving that Jezibel was involved with the goblins. We can testify that we saw her hiding out with goblins and hobgoblins, and that people around the goblin fort described her as someone who was often there. That might count for something. But it's just our say-so. It might help if we actually apprehended the criminal herself."

orsal

LEW Judge
Patlin said:
"Ah. Thank you for the clarification. If that is our goal, I hope Irene remembers that we need Jezibel alive."

"Right now I'm more worried about whether Jezibel wants Irene alive," replies Nurlan. [color=plum"I fear our friend may be her prisoner, and I know not how many accomplices are with Jezibel in whatever forest hideout she may have.[/color]

Manzanita

First Post
I'm actually interested in wrapping this thing up. This party has failed to capture Jezibel, but perhaps that is for the best. I can almost guarentee that many of these PCs will encounter her &/or Irene in the future, and that will be interesting. I hope I'm there for it. In any case...

The party returns to the moathouse after nightfall. After resting, they search the premises, but fail to find anything of further interest.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: If we are wrapping this up, the in character reason would seem to be that there is little else we can do. Perhaps we should skip a bit with a "After several more weeks of frustrating effort, you conclude that...."

On the other hand, we could reach an interesting conclusion: justice having been frustrated, we take the law into our own hands and bust the falsely accused fellow loose...

Remove ads