M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Manzanita

First Post
Tenebryn is able to force the door back open. The goblin had difficulty closing it in the first place b/c the legs of the now-prone armored warrior got in the way. The goblin screams and runs back up the corridor, where Gunyon is visible, peering around a corner, about 30 feet away.

Rinaldo administers his potion to Charlyn, curing 6 pts, bringing the cleric back to consciousness. (& 5 HPs)

Ashnar fails to stablize Tor.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 2

Charlarn gets up with Rinaldo's help. He rubs the hole in his armor. "Ow. That hurt. Thanks Rinaldo. Are we safe?" The cleric sees Tor lying on the ground with Ashnar over him. He walks over to the fallen barbarian and digs in his pack for his healing kit. "Here. Let me try." Charlarn tries to stabilize Tor (Heal +5; DC 15).

OOC: If the heal check fails, Charlarn will spontaneously cast cure minor wounds in place of detect magic on Tor.

Velmont

First Post
"Happy to see you on your feets. If it is needed, I have another potion left, but I would rather use it in more critical circumstance."

He takes back his rapier that was lying next to him.

"Tenebryn, are you ok? You need help?"

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn 1

Somac looks on with concern for his injured comrades. He is always ready to fight, but is unfortunately lacking in wisdom.

He is completely out of his element here, and more than a little scared. What is this man of the great northern exapanses doing chasing filthy undead monsters around in the bowels of a crumbling castle? Somac is suddenly overcome with a powerful home-sickness. Waves of regret wash over his exhausted body, and his shoulders slump.

Feeling frightened, and for the moment useless, he waits for direction from Charlarn, the party's de facto leader.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Rinaldo and Irene can you watch the rest? Somac, I think you and I should go after those two goblins." Tenebrynn says as he props the door open all the way and starts after the goblins by himself.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Thanks, Charlarn. I'm not sure if I could have stabilized him in time." Ashnar remarks on the skillful bandaging Charlarn applies on Tor. "He was thrashing about as if still fighting in his mind."

"I can come along if necessary. I still have a burning hands spell that was too dangerous to cast in here." Ashnar volunteers as Tenebrynn mentions going after the other goblins. "But I wonder what hides behind that helmet..." Ashnar will remove the helmet of the armored figure before moving on.

Manzanita

First Post
As Somac and Tenbryn head up the corridor, a foul animal smell becomes stronger and stronger. They round the corner into a small room, about 10' by 15'. It is lined w/bales of straw, barrels and crates. They can hear the goblins jabbering ahead, where the 5' corridor extends.

Ashnar unbolts the helmet to reveal the head of a hobgoblin, which seems dead at first glance.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Certainly, Ashnar." Tenebrynn says as he and Somac approach the corner. "Ew, that stinks, what is it?" he says to Somac as they continue to approach the goblins.

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar follows Tenebrynn and Somac after removing the helmet from, presumably, Cranzer's armor. He fights against his revulsion at the smell, wondering as well where the smell comes from.

Remove ads