Hot girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

der_kluge

Adventurer
So, I'm reading the thread about Thanee's avatar, and it made me realize that what ENWorld really needed was a thread with pictures of hot girls in it!

But, I woke up, and knew that the mods would never let that fly. So, then I got clever, and decided to cover up my real intentions by making like I was trying to be on topic.

So, I'll post a pic of my recent character. A picture I found on the internet here - http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/portraits/portraits_search.shtml
It lets you search by sex/class and other factors.

Another good one here -
http://nwn.unforgottenrealms.net/portraits.php

Now, there are some really awesome resources for character portraits from NeverWinterNights and Baldur's Gate from all the great artists who have drawn up character portraits. That, and the WoTC portraits means that really no one has an excuse to not have a portrait for their D&D character.

PORTRAIT_Aphim14iplarge.jpg

Last edited:

Turanil

First Post
die_kluge said:
So, I'm reading the thread about Thanee's avatar, and it made me realize that what ENWorld really needed was a thread with pictures of hot girls in it!

There has already been one, in this same forum, and I think it was called "Who is a hottie".

Besides, I need a hot girl in my very life, not on Enworld...

If it is about pics, I would suggest to present hot girls of fantasy exclusively (such as Sandhal Bergmann as Valeria in Conan the Barbarian movie), not real life persons.

Thanks for the link to the NWN portrait site - I am not really happy with the current portraits, there is only a very limited number of female and especially male portraits I really like in the current game. (all expensions including the CEP) :/

Psion

Adventurer
Nice resource.

I'm having difficulty, though, finding a pic for an NPC in my game... a two sword wielding female that is not dressed like a trollop.

ASH

First Post
Come on. Be realistic. You know that ALL two sword wielding female's dress like Trollops...

der_kluge

Adventurer
Turanil said:
There has already been one, in this same forum, and I think it was called "Who is a hottie".

Since when is having more than one thread on the topic a bad thing? Oh, btw -

Thirteen.jpg

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
There's a ton of places on the web where you can post pictures of hot girls, but we're not really interested in making EN World one of them. Thus, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads