Real Life Encounters with the Supernatural!

The_Universe

First Post
Tell me about your real life encounters with the supernatural!

Ever seen an urban legend in the flesh? Seen a ghost? A Vampire? A wereworld? The Chupacabra? A UFO? Had a Close Encounter? Heard noises you can't explain? Telepathy? Telekinesis?

There is only one rule (beyond the normal enworld forum rules) for this thread: skeptics are welcome, but de-bunking is not allowed (unless specifically requested by the poster)!

I, unfortunately, have nothing to add. My life is devoid of supernatural activity, aside from the occaisonal vague feeling of Deja Vu. But what about you? Fill us with terror, wonder, and everything in between!

Droid101

First Post
Well, I'm not sure what it is, but I think it is either the astral or the ethereal plane leaking over to the prime.

I've seen this happen a few times. One time was confirmed by someone who was with me, and saw the same thing.

The first time, when someone was in the car with me, I was driving at night. We both saw some person wearing all white crossing the street up ahead of us, and then they were just gone. We looked at each other, and I stopped the car immediately, looking around. We didn't see the person, and there was absolutely nothing it could have been hiding behind.

The next time, I was going from my bathroom into my room. I opened the door and jumped, because I saw a small white creature on the floor, about the size of a rabbit. However, just as fast as I jumped, it was gone.

The next time, I was going from my bathroom into my room again, and I saw a dragonfly-sized thing flying at my face. I flinched of course, and it was gone when I opened my eyes.

I've had a couple more of these wispy white things appear and disappear just as fast. Very odd, I still can't explain them.

Droid101

First Post
Oh, and this other time, my friend and I both saw a glass slide across a table. No moisture or condensation or anything, just a glass sliding across a table for no good reason, in the middle of the night.

I know, I know, these aren't very terrifying.

Last edited:

tarchon

First Post
I've had real encounters, but how would I know whether they're supernatural?

(Note the millennial post.)

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
They say that if you can cafture a ghost in a picture that can be processed and developed it (the picture) will come back with an area of it being all white as if undeveloped. I'm not sure if I even believe in ghosts. I was taught, oh well I better not even say it it's religious. Anyway, I took a picture of my grandma in her house a long time ago, and the picture came back developed with a white space to the left of my grandma. If I really belived in the supernatural, this would be the closest I ever came.

Vorith

First Post
It was a cold night here in Texas (which is rare) me and my best friend were walking a field more of a wasteland really.Well it was around 3am we were kinda on edge becase we could hear things all around us like wolves or coyotes.We didn't know what is was all we knew is that we didn't like it.Anyways we continued to walk for at lease 2 miles.The whole time me and him were talking about how this felt really strange like we were being watched.Not long after we decided to turn back, it was then we saw something in the distance...a white mass it almost radiated light it was so pale.Apon further approach it started to take the form of a humanoid...an old woman.At this time we were scared to death we couldn't even move we were so frightened.We stood about 50 feet from it when we saw her smirk and raise her pointer finger, and that is when we ran for our lives and we ran the entire way home im talking about 2 and a half miles.No joke it was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me or him to this day.We try to tell ourselves that it was an old lady that was on all kinds of medication and wondered out of her house into a nearby field...but that isn't going to work for us we know it was something supernatural.......true story

Fieari

Explorer
Err... since the regular forum rules apply... that kinda cuts down on an awful lot of potential posts to this thread, since supernatural experiences tend to be very tied to religion, which is a nono for discussion here.

Vorith

First Post
Fieari said:
Err... since the regular forum rules apply... that kinda cuts down on an awful lot of potential posts to this thread, since supernatural experiences tend to be very tied to religion, which is a nono for discussion here.
shut your face

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases