Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Archimedes thinks for a minute and stand up. He shoulders his rifle in the classic parade position and marchs to the blast doors, pausing in front of them. He takes off his helmet and scans the wall for the camera/holorecorder that's sure to be there and addresses it.

"I am Captain Archimedes Daxxon of the 23rd Stormtrooper Battalion, trooper number R10152676, currently on-assignment to the 5th Fleet Krayt Dragons under the direct supervision of Vice Admiral Terath Zercone of the Imperial Star Destroyer, Dominator." He pauses and looks the camera dead in the 'eye'.

"There has never been a disloyal Stormtrooper in the history of the Empire. My allegience is to the Emperor himself. Scan my image profile and run a cross check in the imperial database. My record will speak for itself. Be thorough in your search, but don't take too much time. We've been given carte-blanche to do whatever is necessary to complete our mission here."

He waits patiently staring at the holorecorder w/out flinching and w/out blinking.

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
Devlin breathes a sigh of relief as the Commander backs down from his decision. After the commander moves ino the shuttle, Devlin heads over to Tyrcus. he whispers to him,
It is a fortunate Lt., that Maj. Rannick was able to convnice the Commander that his plans were flawed. If the Commander shows any sign of such indiscretion again, I will be forced to place him under arrest.

Even with his apparant change in judgement, I am still worried about him. He is either a loose cannon with bad judgement, or he is somethign far more foul. Only the rebellion would have gained anything had we followed trough with his orders. I trust if such a need arose, I'd have your support Lt.

Tyrcus rubbed his chin thoughtfully at Devlin's words, then nodded slowly. He then moved over to the side of Archimedes.

That stormtrooper at least has his head screwed on straight.

He addressed the camera to back up the Captain's words.

"Furthermore we operate with the sanction of both Imperial Intelligence and the Security Bureau. Complaints regarding the conduct of any member of our unit," he said rolling his eyes, "may be submitted to the appropriate comittee. Until then, anything less than your full hospitality may be taken as a sign of sedition."

The hissing noise on the other end of the blast door quickly came to a stop after Archimedes started speaking. There was a silence after the he and then Tyrcus spoke, then a comm speaker on the wall sounded with the voice of an older sounding man with a strong Coruscant accent.

"If you're so loyal, Daxon, where is Private Kardon?" a pause, then it addressed Tyrcus' words, "You have no sanction over me. I am in charge here, and even your damned commander must know that. Why did the Private comm me about Rebels in there?"

As much as a comm unit could display emotion, a strange hint of worry mixed in with the anger could be sensed easily.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
"Private Kardon is right over there." Archimedes points. "Though he's in no condition to give you, nor anyone else, confirmation of that fact. And its Captain Daxon..."

"My commanding officers have not seen fit to disclose the reasons for thier actions. I'm sure that information is available on a need-to-know basis and that I simpley don't need-to-know it. I follow orders, same as you."

While the speaker digests this Archimedes scowels. "I tire of this pointless bickering. Whom am I addressing? Check your scanners and you will find a Star Destroyer in orbit of Carida. How many rebels have you heard of with access to a functioning Star Destroyer AND the latest security codes?"

"THINK man, we Krayt Dragons are on a mission and you are detaining us. You may not be in the Imperial Navy, but do you really want to know what kind of bull a Vice-Admiral could pull down on you for interfering with a black op?"

OOC: AMG, do you want me to roll Intimidation +9 (I think that's my score).

There was silence for a moment, then the man's voice returned over the comm, "I was the one who ordered your unit here, Daxon. If you had checked you sensors on the way down to the planet instead of planning how to kill my men, you'd know we have our own fleet up there. You'd also be smart enough to know that Star Destroyers have been infiltrated by Rebels in the past. And the fact that you are here on my planet threatening my men instead of dealing with the problem I order you here to deal with speaks nothing of your strong reputation," the voice paused, likely to allow for his words to sink in, then returned sounding much more angry than before, "Your Vice Admiral is not stupid enough to contend with me. He wouldn't be anywhere without me in the first place, Daxon. You are speaking with Grand General Lien Kardon, and everything that occurs on this planet goes through me. Now, Daxon, what have you done with my son?"

DralonXitz

First Post
Getting tired of the General's endless jaber, as he finishes speaking a voice is heard from near the shuttle.

"He has done nothing Lien. I am the one responsible for the death of your pathetic son, and I am proud to admit that."

From near the shuttle appears Commander Xitz, his trench coat dragging along the hanger floor as he approaches the Camera and looks directly into it.

"Now you listen to me. I don't care if you are Lord Vader himself, you shall not harm my men. They gave their loyalty and their trust to me, and I shall be responsible for what occured. Now step out from your nest and meet me like a true Imperial, if your not afraid of happening to you the same thing that happened to junior here.

Veritas

First Post
Stars! He shot the man's son! Drannik thinks... and then he replays the events in his mind. I assumed he had a reason to strike the kid. That perhaps he'd seen something in his manner... something suspicious... but maybe the kid was innocent, and because Xitz hit him, he thought we were the rebels. This is gonna be baaad.

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Archimedes nods to the camera. "Acknowledged General. Looks like I'm breathing air far above my pay grade." Archimedes steps to the side to allow the Commander to speak and puts his helmet back on.

Tyrcus could not help but chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

The fool Xitz has all the tact of a rutting rancor.

"Dralon, one lucky shot does not a hero make. Curb your toungue if you value your own skin."

On the other hand, friend, keep it up. The sooner you're put down, the smoother this mission will go...

Remove ads