Galactic Empire: Serving the New Order

Veritas

First Post
Mjr Rannick, CompForce

"Devlin, Sri? Spot for us. Watch for activity inside and out as we proceed."

With that, he'll lead Bruck and Archimedes to the left.

((ooc: could I trouble our benevolent GM for a map? :)))

((Map attached. Dark spot is the bunker. Also marked where Sri and Devlin are currently hanging out for reference...the lighter marking down the center is the 'path' and everything else labelled are the larger rocks.))

Heading carefully along the rocks and to the left, you find that the canyon path has ended, but that the canyon itself moves on for another thirty odd meters before cutting north again. Looking back the other direction, you can't see an end to the canyon wall there.

But you also spot something else. Near the upper corner of the turn in the rocks and only partially visible to you because of the rock outcroppings around it, you can see something that is definitely metal extending outwards. Whether its a turret, a security camera, or something else, you can't tell from this distance.

Attachments

• Canyon.jpg
    Canyon.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 65

Veritas

First Post
Mjr Rannick, CompForce

((ooc: just to get a straight picture in my mind, I assume this "metal extending outwards" is on the corner at the far left, on the same wall as the viewport... in the extreme upper left-hand corner of your drawing? As opposed to the bottom left corner of that part of the canyon, that is...))

"Bruck, Archimedes, do you have a good view of that placement, whatever it is?"

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Lt Devlin, Imperial 'soldier'

ooc: Are Devlin and Sri able to cross the top (in a north easterly direction) to the eastern arm of the canyon?

Remove ads