The Gods Hate Us

Lefferts

First Post
Oskar's first reaction is to attack, but he decides that it looks like the others are trying to avoid combat for the moment. Still, he draws his adamantine dwarven waraxe and looks around for any others taking undue interest in what is going on.

Juggernaut

First Post
"So Ruslan, is now the time to run like bunnies?" the dwarven priest says, taunting the necromancer. "I mean you aren't going to let one little creature prevent you from entering this town you so adamantly wanted to enter are you?"

Toryn turns and looks at the large humanoid. "Who gives you your orders, and why are they so determined to prevent us from entering this city? We've done nothing to you or anyone here....yet," he says, as he cracks his neck and draws his glowing hammer, sounding rather aggrevated by the situation.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"It's called strategy you fool! Let him think we're going away, and then get in a different way! No need to do a direct frontal assault against a giant unless, of course, you're a stubborn-as-an-ass dwarf!" Ruslan hisses to Toryn.

guedo79

Explorer
"Are you saying you know the capability of those people on the walls? If they have this Giant for a guard then I'd rather not see what they have for archers. I would suggest we get some more information before we do anything aggressive or rash."

After Toryn questions the guard Lousin pipes up, "We just want shelter. What is the name of this city and how do you know who 'we' are?"

Juggernaut

First Post
Toryn looks at Ruslan and grins. "Well if thats how it is then I guess that clears it up. Direct frontal assault it is!" exclaims the dwarf as he tightens his grip on his Warhammer with both hands.

"You need not know any details," the giant replies flatly, an almost bored look on his face as he watched Ruslan floating the other direction, "You have done enough harm in showing yourselves here, as it is. You have already received your warning, now you must leave or I will be forced to take action where I wish not to."

deadestdai

First Post
Pabsit's tongue lazily flickers across his eye, clearing his lens of some sort of debris that had fallen upon it's surface. He smacked his lips idly, then turned to walk off toward the direction that Ruslan had started. This one is unworrrrthy of my attentions. the little frog-man spoke aloud. Let us find another flea-pit to get our beer at.

Zerth

First Post
Baril

Yes, yes, keep talking to it, numbskulls. Just what I need.

Baril sneaks next to the wall trying to stay out of the giant's sight. When he reaches the wall, his form blends perfectly to match the color of the wall. With the aid of his Cloak of Arachnida, the intrepid rogue starts climbing up the wall like a spider...

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
(OOC: No problem, I've edited my earlier post. Baril will still try to sneak to the wall and climb up, unless it's utterly impossible to even try it.)

Remove ads