Slots
1st: [X] [] [] []
2nd: [] [X]
1/Long Rest: [X]Feather Fall; [X} Levitate;

Prepared spells
Cantrip: Shocking Grasp; Toll the Dead; Decompose
1st Heroism; Shield of Faith; compelled duel Charm Person*; Exped retreat*
2nd Locate Object, Invisibility*,Aid; Mirror Image*

Orris looks at the pink swirl and activates his ability to see Outsider Manifestations,

"This tiefling has some kind of pink aura. I noticed it around Judex as well. Do you have any idea what it means?"

The disembodied voice continues,

"I'm going out the window to help our armoured warrior friend. If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could cover me from the archers from up here."

The pair can hear a scrambling sound as Orris maneuvers himself at the window sill, waiting for the right moment to leap out on an unsuspecting enemy, casting Featherfall at the last moment to cushion his descent.

Going to use my Divine Sense again. To see if the pinkness radiates Infernal, Celestial or Undead.
The presence of strong evil registers on your se⁠nses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears. As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestia⁠l, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity (the vampi⁠re Count Strahd von Zarovich, for instance). Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the hallow spell.

You can use this feature a number of times equal to 1 + your Charisma modifier. When you finish a long rest, you regain all expended uses.
Then Orris will jump out the window and attack an enemy. For your convenience, I'll roll attacks again.
two attacks:
2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [11, 12]+5 = 17 (hit)
2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [4, 4]+5 = 9 (miss?)

Damage with Smite: 3D8+2 = [7, 4, 7]+2 = 20
Add Damage: 1D8 = [6] = 6 If the creature is a demon or celestial

Last edited:

Necropolitan

Adventurer
Cursing under his breath Izek moves to provide Orris with the Paladin's requested covering fire.

The worst part of all this was not knowing...anything. Better that they seemed to be pawns (since that implied some sort of plan), but the fact that his situation was a mystery to him infuriated Izek. The universe had no right to deny him knowledge!

"The sooner we eliminate our enemies the better. Spare one for questioning if possible, but don't take any chances."

Izek makes ready to cast another Eldritch Blast the moment the next enemy in range comes into view.

Name: Orris Hariri
Race: Air Genasai
HP: 44/44
AC: 16 (18 shield)
Pass Perc: 10
Pass Inv: 10
Pass Ins: 13
Initiative: +2
Auran
Common
Speed: 35
Size:
Medium
Lay on hands: 25/25
Divine Senses 3/5
Rapier To Hit: +5
Damage: 1d8+2
Spell Save DC: 15
STR: 10 +0
DEX: 14 +2
CON: 14 +2
INT: 10 +0
WIS: 10 +0 (+3)
CHA:18 +4 (+7)
Deception: +10*
Intimidate
+7
Insight +3
History: +3
Persuasion:
*expertise
Slots
1st: [X] [] [] []
2nd: [] [X]
1/Long Rest: [X]Feather Fall; [X} Levitate;

Prepared spells
Cantrip: Shocking Grasp; Toll the Dead; Decompose
1st Heroism; Shield of Faith; compelled duel Charm Person*; Exped retreat*
2nd Locate Object, Invisibility*,Aid; Mirror Image*

Time slows as Orris descends down onto his victim...

bump

Remove ads