Return of Fold-Up Paper Model!

Gez

First Post
As you know, once upon a time, there was a nifty feature on the WotC site, that allowed people with good printers and stacks of cardboard paper to craft D&D buildings.

When the Map Folio 3D was released, the fold-up paper models were first hidden, and then completely taken down once the web team discovered people figured out a few trick to access them anyway.

Well, most FPM are now back! It seems the WotC web team now consider them as a web-enhancement for MF3D.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/fpm/archive

Janx

Hero
And for other models that look really nice, check out WorldWorksGames's stuff.

I do their web product announcements, so I'm biased. But they really do make good stuff for gaming, which is why I help them out.

Janx

Raloc

First Post
Janx, the stuff you guys sell is awesome. Unfortunately at the moment I have no use for it, as I play solely via OpenRPG, but if I were DMing a game using miniatures, that's the first site I'd go to.

OOo quite inexpensive too.

Last edited:

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Janx said:

I do their web product announcements, so I'm biased. But they really do make good stuff for gaming, which is why I help them out.

Janx

That stuff's AWESOME...need...money....*twitch*twitch*

francisca

I got dice older than you.
Janx said:

Janx
Hands down, of all the money I've spent on pdf and print products over the last 5 years, the WorldWorks stuff is the best value and the most utilitarian stuff I own.

Turanil

First Post
Gez said:
As you know, once upon a time, there was a nifty feature on the WotC site, that allowed people with good printers and stacks of cardboard paper to craft D&D buildings.
Incredible! It's the first time in my life that I learn about this!

Steverooo

First Post
Janx said:

Janx

What's up with that Homepage, anyway? I see where it says "Model Sets / Terrain", etc., but when I try to click on it, nothing happens... Do you need ActiveX, or what?

Remove ads