(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 7)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IS THIS RIGHT?

I have looked through the declarations of Attacks.
Just Attacks, mind you, not 11th Level Assaults or Conventional Assaults.

Only Attacks, as in Attack/Defense 11th Level Dueling.

Here is what I have.

I need to know if this is right.

POWERS NEITHER ATTACKING NOR UNDER ATTACK

11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Church of Toril
(Played by Alyx) The Corrupted Unseelie Allies of the Church of Toril

Festy Dog’s Scro Star League

GnomeWork’s Veiled Alliance
The Corrupted Solistarim Allies of the Veiled Alliance

Spoof’s Former Hope Isle of Toril
Spoof’s Hope Isle of Oerth
(Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of the Former Hope Isle, Toril
(Played by Spoof) The Corrupted Krynnish Allies of Hope Isle, Oerth

Tokiwong’s Eternal Empire of Toril
The Corrupted Allies (Tokiwong decides who) of the Eternal Empire

DISARMED POWERS

Melkor and the Shade

(Played by the DM, formerly by Rhialto) The Black Brotherhood

NON - 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Anabstercorian’s Penumbral Hub
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance
Festy Dog’s Under-Oerth Alliance
(Played by the DM)

POWERS STILL STUCK IN RAVENLOFT (AND THUS NOT ATTACKING)

11TH LEVEL POWERS

(Played by 'o Skoteinos) The Corrupted Mystaran Allies (absorbed into the Hive Cluster) of the Immortals of Mystara

NON - 11TH LEVEL POWERS

Alyx’s Alliance of the Rising Sun
Creamsteak’s Delrunian Alliance
GnomeWork’s Lortmil Technomancy
Kaboom’s Sky-Sea League
‘o Skoteino’s Orcish Empire of the Pomarj and Allies
Tokiwong’s Empire of Iuz
Uvenelei’s Alliance of the Crescent
William’s Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POWERS ATTACKING OR UNDER ATTACK

11TH LEVEL DUELING

- - -

UNDER ATTACK

The Taraakians

ATTACKERS

Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina
The Sentient Starbearer Allies of Anabstercorian
Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth (COUNTS AS TWO POWERS)
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance
Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster
(Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster
‘o Skoteino’s Immortals of Mystara
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak
(Played by Sollir) The Red Army of Luna
(Played by the DM) Ravenloft Domain Lord Zouron and his Undead
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted Kevellonder Allies of the Black Brotherhood
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union
(Played by the DM) The Sleen (death machine) Armada

DEFENDERS

Kaboom’s Nations of the Chosen of Mystra
(Played by Kaboom) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra
(Played by Kaboom) Acererak the Archlich, the Servants of Magic, and the Silver Brotherhood
Uvenelei’s Republic of Selune
(Played by the DM) The Silver Hive Cluster

- - -

UNDER ATTACK

Forsaken One’s Hive Cluster

ATTACKERS

The taraakians
Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow
(Played by the DM) The Silver Hive Cluster

DEFENDED BY

Anabstercorian’s Knights of Neraka and Mina
The Sentient Starbearer Allies of Anabstercorian
Mr. Draco and Serpenteye’s Union of Oerth
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) Forrester’s Humanoid Alliance
(Played by Forsaken One) The Corrupted Athian Allies of the Hive Cluster
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the Unseelie of Oerth
(Played by Sollir) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies (Tri-Dominatrix) of the old Acererak
Venus’s Emerald Order
(Played by Venus) The Brotherhood of Light
(Played by the DM) The Corrupted United Commonwealth Allies of the Eternal Union

- - -

Is this right?

Is anyone else getting into this grand melee?

I realize there are OTHER Attacks and Defenses declared - I am only asking if the ABOVE is correct.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

No Edena, my powers aren`t defending Hive Cluster!

By the way I have decided to change the plans I sent you through email, but your server is still down, isn`t it? If so I will post it on Boards.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Hmm, red poison its called is it?" said Khelarque as he gazed into a vial enchanted with 11th level magic.

"Yes," said a researcher from the Star League, "It bears some vague similarities to Agent Oerth."

"Ahh, I understand. Lenaurae and James helped me with this when I suggested such a situation would arise."

Khelarque removes a data disc from a pocket and hands it to the researcher.

"Follow this procedure, I believe the recources are available and everything alse is within your means," he says confidently.

The researcher beams at the confidence placed in him and hurries off with the information in hand. Khelarque smiles and starts walking back to his quarters, along the way pondering how quickly he could achieve becoming a lich with 11th level magic.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
My attacks and defenses:

Immortals of Mystrara: Class 4 attack against the Taraakians
Immortals of Mystrara: Class 4 defense on the Forsaken One's Hive Cluster

Corrupted Allies of the Immortals of Mystrara: Class 4 attack on the Taraakians
Corrupted Allies of the Immortals of Mystrara: Class 4 defense on the Forsaken One's Hive Cluster

All my Orcs are transported to the Good Demi Plane that once was the Kevellond Leage (they are good, and have peaceful intentions)

The (Corrupted allies of) The Immortals of Mystrara all go to Athas to aid the Forsaken One personally.

kaboom

First Post
Edena, when I asked for an explanation of what conventional assaults and 11th level assaults were, you said that I should just tell you what kind of attacks other than dueling I was launching, and you would convert it to your system.

Here are the attacks in question:

1) A blast of soul-sucking energy that will tare the soul out of someone and use it to fuel the Weave. This attack will be dispersed using the Weave, so it will not work on Athas or in dead magic areas. The body keeps functioning until it starves to death. Now, how many souls does Acererak have? I'm guessing a LOT, most of them good adventurers who tried to kill the demi-lich. Well, anyway all the good souls that Acererak has bottled up inside him will be put into the bodies of the newly souls-sucked-for the-weave creatures. Viola! Instant army!

This attack will be shot at the following powers:

2) Creating the Green Goo, a creature that mutates so fast that if you stabbed it with a dagger your dagger would go .1 inches deep before a mutation would occur that would let the Green Goo eat you dagger as fast as you could stab it in. They would be controlled by the mind of the first living being that they ate. After eating something, they could vomit it up again, reconstructing the atoms that it ate. I'll just make sure that the first living thing it eats is a resurrected Thyadon Fasfoni, then let it loose on Athas.

Last edited:

Black Omega’s Coalition of Light and Shadow
kaboom

Thanks for making the choise and now showing me you need to be obliterated or pacified.
First you oppose them and now you kiss their (__-__)
Your choise, bu if I survive this face the consequences.

And Edena you seem to be ralling a bit very much against me and conspirering for my destruction if I hear and read some stuff you post someplace.

If you want me out just kick me orso, I don't want to be humiliated by a DM who insists on letting me play but kicking me down every 2 feet to make me crawl.
I want you to give me one open reaction on that else I'm gonna finish myself and save you the trouble. You want to make my dreams have other effects then planned, you want to make more dreams fail their intent. You post stuff that demorilises me very much.

THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN ME THIS POWER

I decided not to kill it all to give the rest a chance to play, I'm not playing this game alone you know? And I realise that, if I could I would have blasted it all just because of the fame and allure it would get me in some IR history (that matters to me you know this game? so I take the stuff you posted about me personally so don't give me the not intended *#@( because I ain't buying it).

I can't do this to the other players to let it end that way, I would like to but I just can't.
I would like to crash and burn it all, to rape Sigil and the rest of the multiverse just because I COULD.

I would like an response to this, I promised to stay until turn 10 and I will, I'm a man of my word but since noone is buying that (not even Kalanyr to my deepest, deepest regrets, I'm sorry that somehow I failed you my friend in trust and promise) but that doesn't stop me to sstay true to myself so unless the DM kills me, ban's me or whatever I'm crawling for the next 3 turns if that's what it has to take to get there. And I will.

William you wanted a reason? Since you got it all now why sould I give you a reason. You don't need anything else anymore.

Play in on your angelic needs and wishes? They call for peace love and life of the innocent.
I cannot provide that.
I provide strife and war
I tried to make peace and live and protect but the DM and other players won't let me and now it seems there is no other way.

Unvenelie, Black Omega and the DM, you want me? You got me and I'm gonna fight this until they end. I don't play weak or leave when it gets bad. I take it all and fight for what I'm worth.

You choose to want me dead and if I can I'll have your people and lands burned to the ground for it. You made that choise here and now and now I hope that you will see it all burned and withered around you and regret this choise.

I'm here to stay as long as this game and the players let me.

Last edited:

Remove ads