Arcana Evolved - Evolved levels for standard DnD races

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Just a general question - would any ENWorlders like to see evolved levels for the standard DnD races? I fully intend to create evolved levels for my homebrew, but if there is enough interest I'll generalize them for my fellow brothers and sisters!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
In a way. In the Diamond Throne a character can improve their racial abilities by taking racial levels. These racial levels are called paragon classes in Unearthed Arcana. Evolved levels take the paragon and makes it even more powerful.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'll start a new thread on April 1st here in the House Rules forum for my standardized evolved races. That gives me enough time in the interim for amazon to receive my check, mail out my book and having the time to devour the evolved racial info.

Crothian

First Post
Um, start it on April second :D

Also, one aspect of these evolvoed levels are very ingrained in the campaign world. One has to ally the Dragons or some such like that. This type of thing doesn't work as well in other campaign worlds, so is it your intention to just remove that element from them? They also cover levels 4-6, so are these going to be add ons to the Paragon Levels from Unearthed Arcana?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Okay Corthian, why the second? Are you just being silly?

Anyway, I know the evolved levels from AE are campaign specific and are more flavorful to the Diamond Throne. I believe that for a character to take evolved levels in any other campaign he/she should be topped out in their Paragon classes. I also think there should be some other prereq to qualifying for evolved levels. When I get to statting out my basic evolved levels I'm going to have to do some major brainstorming.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases