Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 87 123456789101151 ... LastLast
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore Knight Otu

Slaves of the Dragon (orsal judging)

In Jakubs wagon, everyone can find a place to sit, though it isn't very comfortable with the number of people. "Don't worry - as I understand, some of you will want to scout the wilderness, so it won't be as cramped the whole time. Grenton, the village Sina is from, isn't on most maps, it's too small. Let's see, it is about here... (see attachment). So, who's going where, again?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Orussus Region Map Grenton.jpg  
    Last edited by Knight Otu; Wednesday, 25th May, 2005 at 12:20 AM.
    Also posts as Ashardalon (here and elsewhere) and as Eques Concordia and Guinea Pig (only elsewhere).

Semabin ai Harudan, currently hunting goblins.
    Ashnar, currently searching the Peregrine Shard.
    Sedar Spirewalker, Halfling Investigative in Living Eberron.
    Castle Otu *Updated 17/06/07 - Semi-Random Crunch - The Greenjacket*

LEW Judge
    Novice (Lvl 1)

° Ignore nimisgod
    Veras-Re, bulging pack upon his back, climbed aboard the wagon. He set his burden down , wordlessly made himself comfortable beside his things.
    Living Enworld Stuff:
    Spoiler:

LEW Adventure- Island of Varras'zul [Concluded]
    LEW Character- Ishmael of the Wooden Sword (Deep Halfling Pal2/Sor1/Ftr2) in the Tomb of Chaos
    LEW
    Character- Veras-Re (Dwarf Egoist2/Fighter1)

LEW Character- Wilhelm Irontower (Human Cleric1) in Niobe's Dilemma
    Will's spells: (4/3+d)
    Orisons- Detect Magic, Light, Mending,
    1st Level- Bless, Cause Fear, Shield of Faith, Enlarge Person (D)

Gallant (Lvl 3)

° Ignore Rae ArdGaoth
    Stepping inside the cramped wagon, Quarion bluntly remarks, "I do not like it in here." Trying to stay close to the door, he stands quietly, feeling the grain of the wood in the wagon and listening to whatever plans are being made.
    Currently playing...

Living EN World

Rasereit Vundinn, the red-haired dwarven barbarian. (Level 8)

LEW Character Judge

Planus hops into the wagon, looking terrified at the cramped interior, "This better not be a long ride."

The rest of the characters get the feeling that while Planus was speaking of himself, they better hope it's not a long ride with Planus either.
    Currently playing:
    Spoiler:

Nars Blackbeard in the The Secret of Gem Hold
    Planus Anaid in the Siege in the Stonespike Mountains
    Beamer Glimmereye in The Scythe of Seto

Other games:
    CB's Rod of Seven Parts: OOC; IC; Characters

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore jayaint
    He doesn't take up much room, so Thanyvan curls up and tries to be quiet and wait for his cue to deploy with the rest of the scouting group. He quietly goes into his mind and asks for Phyrah's blessing on this journey, for himself and all of his companions.
    Just me...

Member SILVER DEFENDER
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries
    I Defended The Walls!WotBSWotBS

° Ignore Jdvn1
    Farid smiles and tries to lighten the mood, "Ah, hm, tight fit. We'll have to get comfortable then, wont we?"

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

° Ignore Velmont
    Opale enter the wagon. "So, who wanted to question the people? And in how much time will we reach our destination?"

OOC: Just a note, I won't be able to post until week-end and may have difficulty in the next two weeks, as I will be some travel in Mali's desert, but after that, things should come to a more regular basis. Knight Otu, if you don't like that, I'll go back to the tavern.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

Lama (Lvl 13)

° Ignore Pbartender
    Jack comes riding around from the back of the Inn on a saddled and bridled wolf hound. The massive dog is dripping with shaggy, brindled grey fur, and is easily a match in size for any war-trained pony. Jack, riding easy in the saddle, is bundled up in his worn and faded traveling cloak.

"No offense meant, Mr, Jakub," Jack greets the merchant and his wagon, "but I've got my own ride, if you don't mind."

Despite the appearance of a typically itinerant halfling, a keen eye will notice that, for such a small figure, Jack is practically armed to the teeth. A metal buckler with an odd sheen is strapped tightly to his forearm, and a faint tinkling betrays the prescence of a mail shirt beneath his home spun tunic. The thick wool cloak cannot quite conceal the slim scabbards of a deceptively lethal half-sized sword and dagger hung from his belt. To round out the arsenal, an almost toy-like hunting bow and a sheaf of arrows are tucked away with the bulging pack that is slung behind the saddle.

Vares-Re and Farid immediately recognize that the buckler has been crafted from fine mithral metal. They couldn't be certain without at least a look, but the hidden mail shirt sounds like it could be as well.

"Are we missing anyone?"
    Last edited by Pbartender; Tuesday, 15th March, 2005 at 10:37 AM.
    The Pbartender

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

° Ignore Kahuna Burger
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbartender
    "Are we missing anyone?"
    Katherine arrives shortly behind Jack, on foot but leading a docile looking pony. "Nibbles and I have a quick stop to make on our way out of town - does anyone need any trail rations or other supplies?" The young half elf has braided up her hair and changed into a suit of leather armor and is carrying a whip and crossbow, as well as a wand tucked into her belt.
    I understand, comprehend, get, grok, and see your point. I can take, handle, cope and deal with the way you run your game. The reasons I disagree with you and/or dislike your playstyle preference lie elsewhereů

Rika, Elven Fighter

Rika steps in to the back of the wagon and sits down right after Kathrine rides up. You can see a rapier at her side and a shortbow across her back. The sound of tinkling metal comes from under her shirt.
    "I'm coming on the wilderness party. As I said, I'm not good at subtlety or woodswork, but i'll be less likely to blow our cover outside of town. Kathrine, could you get me a couple days more trail rations? I'll pay now. Rika hands Kathrine a gold coin for the rations.

Oh, we should probably scout by day. If recall, kobolds and dragons see much better at night than we do, so we should scout go by day to even the field.

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 87 123456789101151 ... LastLast