(IR) Atlas of the 3rd Industrial Revolution

Kalanyr

Explorer
I can answer that one Draco, I had an Evil Plan setup too, it involved wiping out Melkor before he destroyed MY planet. So that wouldn't have gone very well.

Serpenteye

First Post
Mr. Draco said:

However, the one thing regarding the IR that I've wondered, was what would have happened if the players in the hellfurnaces (Kalanyr, Forsaken One, and Festy Dog) had, instead of getting Kalanyr 10th level magic early, attacked, or built up their power through industrialization, and remained evil (in the case of Kalanyr). Just a little food for thought, but I think it would have put evil at a definate advantage in the IR, and possibly evil could've taken over, had Melkor remained allied with us.

I agree. They would definately have weakened their Kevellond and Bakluni neighbours and forced them to send less troops against Melkor. Then the shades could have broken trough the Dyvers-front and the west of the Flannaes would have been divided between the forces of evil. Iuz would probably have joined us if it seemed likely that we would win, otherwise he would have been in serious danger of being wiped out. The remaining forces of good on Oerth would then have been very hard pressed to defend themselves against us. Unless, of cource, Forrester would have intervened. It would have been an interesting situation.

_

Mr Draco: I'm glad that the knowledge of my plans have not upset you. I still appreciate our past cooperation and one of the reasons I decided not to betray you was how well we worked together.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases