(IR) Atlas of the 3rd Industrial Revolution

Tokiwong

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
By the way, the elves came from Dneiper.

Dneiper is the proper name of the world.

It is the seventh star system in the Demiplane of Hope, the Dneiper System.

The others are:

Athas
Chorazin
Krynn
Mystara
Oerth
Toril

To be correct Chorazin is simply a massive flying city that was first coinstructed on the Plane of Fire... and spent the majority of the game there... the actuyal worl that Iuz created was Taraakus in honor of the Taraakians... Chorazin is the capital flying city of that world... which is cabable of Spelljamming and many other prodigius feats... Taraakus actually exists inside of its own plane connected to the Demiplane of Hope...

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr - Twilight Coalition - 2 - People of Note (People of Ishtarland)

People of Note (Prelimenary Only) (Descriptions of Role coming to)
(More people coming too)

Eclavdra (drow, fighter 20/cleric 30/Divine Contemplative 10 chaotic good)
Iggwilv (Female Human Sorceror 30/Wizard 30/Cleric 30 chaotic good)
Keraptis ( human, Wizard 35/Archmage 5/Loremaster 10/Planeshifter 10 chaotic good)
Lyzandred the Archlich ( archlich, Wizard 75/Loremaster 10/Archmage 5, chaotic good)
Xaene the Blessed, Archlich ( two-headed archlich, Wizard 55/Archmage 5, chaotic good)
Zuggtmoy (female arch-celestial, chaotic good)
Alytres ( Male Great Wyrm Deep Dragon Wizard 20/Archmage 5/Sorceror 3/Loremaster 10, Chaotic Good)
Ivid the Risen (Male Celestial Knight (Take Death Knight reverse it) Fighter 16/Cleric 20/Paladin 4/Ex-Blackguard 10)

Last edited:

Secret Projects eh?

Well one of my ideas was to enslave one of Io's avatars, then changing its mind with Phibrizzo so I would have a 100k PL divine PC... (not sure if Edena would have allowed the mind-switching part)

Learn those forsaken words from Orcus (who used them without 10th, 11th, or 12th level magic to slay mortals and gods alike) so I could kill other deities and assume their portfolios as well as possibly some taraakians.

Combine Acererak, Myrkul, and Zouron the Dark to form the Dark Trio, the ultimate god of undeath :) (Dang Project Oerth or whatever it was called) -was going to add Vecna here, but he was kinda obliviated ;)

Turn Sanctus Punitor into Hellmaster's liuetenant as well as a blackguard. (Prolly wouldn't happen, but just a thought)

Bring everyone to Ravenloft and pit them against each other (just for fun) -note I wouldn't kill anyone unless I had to :) As Kalanyr said, what fun would there be without villains? So in my turn I was thinking what fun would there be without heroes?

Steal Forsaken One's diadem of dreams for myself (thought about this before the taraakians tried)

Use the arm and leg of Melkor, the brain fluid of Anabstercorian, and something else (?) from Vaeregoth to make them do silly things...Vaeregoth (sp?) as a 200k+ PL PC doing the chicken dance infront of the Taraakians, fusing Melkor's arm and leg onto someone else? etc...

I know I had some more plans, but I can't think of any more right now :)

Mr. Draco

First Post
*sigh*

I just got back from the physics AP-C test. That has to be the most brutal test I've ever taken.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort some people are showing (Kalanyr & Sollir) but there were more than 2 people in the last IR. Could somebody else please post info about your faction? If nearly nobody posts, then the Atlas won't be worth much.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I PROMISE I will post my information as soon as I'm done with all the crap to start this New IR. As long as I have time before I leave, I will post my information.

William Ronald

Explorer
Mr. Draco:

I will copy down more information on my faction. (Very busy day today.)

Suffice it to say that the Kevellond League and my other territories resemble their former selves.

Using what Kalanyr did as a template, here is a current description of the Kevellond League.

Preliminary Only, Subject to Alteration and Extension

Domain Traits
.Normal Gravity
.Timeless: Inhabitants do not Age, Hunger or Thirst
.Divinely Morphic
.Finite Size
.Minor Positive Dominant Trait
.Strongly Good Aligned
.Enhanced Magic: Arcane and Divine and spell-like abilities are Maximised/Empowered/Exteneded.
.Special: No Mind/Emotion/Alignment affecting effects will work on a being not takeing hostile actions.
.Impeded Magic: Evil Spells (ie spells with the Evil Descriptor and/or spells cast by evil beings) are impeded. To cast such a spell the caster must make a Spellcraft Check (DC 15 + the Spells Level).
.Technological Traits: Technology of all types functions.
.Magical Traits: 12th Level Magic.

Assuming I can speak for the UC of Toril still, conditions are similar there. 12th level magic does function there.

The conditions described above are similar for my territories, such as the Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation, Suhfang, and Erypt.

Remove ads