Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen

PJSlavner

Explorer
Infiniti2000 said:
The dwarf taps the gnome on the shoulder, however, and points to the crystal ball showing the Mechanus fight. "Ye know, I kinna unnerstand why that blasted rust dragon calls 'imself FeO. Do ye 'ave any idea?"

A humanoid with with just the beginnings of a face and blank white eyes replies, "I could not help but overhear. I happen to be a student of obscure languages and the meaning of names (as some know, all names have a meaning, but that discussion is for another time). FeO means 'rust' in a language from another universe, with the odd name of "Chemistry". If you need any other help with any names, let me know. Just call me Zna Sve.

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Swarms suck.

A 1st-level commoner with a torch has a better chance of success against a swarm than a fully advanced dire bear or t-rex. I hereby cast my vote to ban swarms from the combat. For instance, in Limbo, CN will toss possibly a large number of critters (depending on the luck of the draw and when someone with an energy attack gets introduced) at the wasp swarm just because no one will be able to affect it. It's also very fast and doesn't even need to make an attack roll.

PJSlavner

Explorer
A red-skinned humanoid, apparently made up of machinery, approches from the area of the Mechanus ball, and addresses the group at large. "Greetings, fellow spectators. Our general has informed us that he will be leaving on important business in four days, and needs someone to guide our troops for eight days. Only Lawfuls need apply."

OOC
I am going on vacation this Friday, May 20, and will be gone until the evening of Friday, May 27. Can someone please take over Lawful Neutral while I am gone? If Ugulu and Guardian Lurker are too busy to take over, I will reluctantly allow a non-Lawful to take over, despite the general's wishes.

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
"Compunction? The archon that looks like a light spell feels compunction? Ha!" The salamander snorts in derision. "That's why Good will always fail. They have feelings." He grips the steel mug of ale in his fist, holding it for a second while it warms up to a boil. "Cheers." He winks at the rakshasa and swallows the ale in a single gulp.

OOC: PJSlavner, I'd be happy to do it. I'm only running CN because it was the last choice (though the choice doesn't matter a whole lot to me, quite honestly).

ugulu

First Post
An Imp (a cousin of the one currenty in the arena) flits over to the mechanical dude and drops a note in his hand. It reads: "Fellow general, I shall rule with an iron fist in your stead."

OOC: as long as I can cobble books together with Gansk I'll run LN too, but may need to beg the occasional bit of help if I don't have the right book.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
The dim presence stands up; "I will gladly sponsor and guide the axiomatic combatants; more generally, I note that the adjutant for the psionic combatants will also be unavailable, and I am willing to temporarily sponsor and guide such until the proper adjutant returns."

==
Ugulu - I can help you out, as I now have all the books.

Gansk

Explorer
Ooc

Evilhalfling said:
OOC: Gansk are you going to take over neutral for PJ in Arboria? Ive lost track of who my enemy is.

I'm your main enemy. PJSlavner fills in for EPH and Draco monsters, but he will lend me the books while he is away.

PJSlavner

Explorer
GuardianLurker said:
The dim presence stands up; "I will gladly sponsor and guide the axiomatic combatants; more generally, I note that the adjutant for the psionic combatants will also be unavailable, and I am willing to temporarily sponsor and guide such until the proper adjutant returns."

==
Ugulu - I can help you out, as I now have all the books.

"Actually, Gansk the Creator will have the tomes you speak of during my general's absence."

OOC I am going to lend my two books that Gansk does not have to him Thursday night before I leave for vacation. Gansk, remember to drop by on the way home from work Thursday.

Remove ads