Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Bront

The man with the probe
Round 7

Anune steps to the side and continues to attack Ogre #4, stiking hard and true.
to hit 17+10=27, dmg 6+4=10

Whitlock steps to the side, now flanking Ogre #4, and strikes at him landing a felling blow.
to hit 20+4=24, confirm 4+4=8, Dmg 4+4=8

Brogen steps towards Kerlock and defensively casts a spell, laying his hand on his fallen comrad and reviving him.
Concentration 19+8=27, Heal 5+4+8+5=22

Kerlokh, having just revived, strikes out in anger at Ogre #10, and lands a strong vital hit, droping the ogre.
to hit 20+6=26, Confirm 4+6=10, dmg 4+4+4+3=15

Hobbes charges Ogre #7, screaming in rage, and drops it in a swift stroke.
to hit 2+14=16, dmg 8+7=15

the rest of you breath a sigh of relief, as the ogres have been vanquished.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Well done everyone, good job" Whitlok says he scans the battlefield, spying the fallen body of Kerlokh he yells "MMMEDDDIIIICCCC" as he sprints to the aid of his fallen comrade.

[sblock]If no one moves to aid Kerlokh within a round he will tip a potion of cure light wounds down the fallen soldiers throat[/sblock]

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Kerlokh, House Tharask Half-Orc, Finder/Inquisitive

"I'm fine, I'm Fine" growls Kerlokh, as he gets off the ground, "Anyone know why they attack us?"

OOC: [sblock] Kerlokh looks over the 3 nearby ogres (#10, #9 & #2) for any insignia or identifing marks (spot check +7). Kerlokh currently has 21 out of 28 hp.[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"They're ogres," Anune says, wiping off her rapier carefully, then sheathing it. "They're greedy. Though... it would be particularly annoying if they were sent by anyone else." Anune wrinkles her nose for a minute, then looks around at the others. Shrugging, she begins to go from body to body, looking for papers or any other kind of identification (rings, patches, tattoos...), as well as relieving them of any money or small valuables they might have. Their stinky armor and weapons they could keep!

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

Checking the brake on the wagon Marek steps down "I have some potions if anyone needs some?" and barring someones call he will collect his daggers. Turning toward Anune he replies "But I agree it is not normal for so many to hunt together, and in such a lackadaisical manner. And while I might just be seeing more than is there, it is cause to be alert."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Looking rather sheepish Whitlok shrugs at Kerlokh "just testin' t' troops" he says with a smile "gotta push 'em ta make sure t'er on t'er toes" turning to Anune Whitlok points at the statue atop the wagon "I bets buckets o' shards that was the o'ject of the 'tack. The brutes knews we was c'min n' if they knew where t' wait then they be workin' for someun, ogre's too dumb ta try this on their own" Whitlok joins Anune in her search "Everyone OK? Be needing any healing?"

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger 2/Barbarian 3

Seething with hostility I look around to see if there any more threats on the battlefield. Seeing that all the foes are vanquished I close my eyes and begin to fight the chaos inside of my own head. My breathing slows and slowly my features smooth out once more as I begin to take control back of my body. Finally gaining control again I let out one more feral scream, blood spraying from my mouth as I collapse to the ground.

ooc[sblock]Well I am definitely fatigued and as I end my Rage and my shifting ability I am currently at -3 hit points and falling. Naturally I will attempt to stabilize.[/sblock]

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith Dragonmarked Paragon 3/ Wizard 2

On seeing Hobbes fall Marek yells "Brogen help, Hobbes is down!" while running over to his position.

[sblock]If Marek reaches him first he will pull a potion ( of cure light - 1d8+1) from his belt and help Hobbes drink it.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Temujin

First Post
As Hobbes tumbles to the ground, fatigued and wasted from the long battle, Brogen shrugs and heads over to heal his wounds. I hope this doesn't become a habit. The day was starting off kinda nice, too. Brogen thinks to himself, noting the littered bodies around the field as party members poke through the bodies, crows already beginning to settle.

ooc:
[sblock]
Brogen will use CLW x2 on Hobbes (I guess spontanous cure, using up cause fear and bless). Also, after that is finished, will reimbue his maces, casting IMW and hold person in them.
[/sblock]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hearing the commotion behind him Whitlok turns and perambulates the scene "See, was a good thing I did the heal drill, kept e'one on thar toes" he drawls to no one in particular, seeing Hobbes is being tended he turns back to the task at hand.

Remove ads