Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

Firavel tosses his hands up in the air as he mutters, “It is so much easier working by yourself, at least then everyone understands the plan you describe,” before he starts drawing his plan on the ground for all to see, “Seems we are not quite ready to move off yet after all Whitlok, as no one has the same plan in mind...here is what I proposed before. Obviously Marek casts his web in the entrance with the guard, while Selene waits to cast her entangle until I retreat, centred on the mound so the other ogres have great difficulty getting to the entrance for assistance.”

attachment.php

Bront

The man with the probe
Generaly, the area is light to moderate forrest, though it's a bit clearer near the entrace, and indeed, there is no shrubbery (Or white picket fences) within 15-20' of the mound.

OOC: Once you have a plan, I just want to see a few people post, we're going with X Plan, and it can even be in the IC thread. Untill then, go nuts, and I'll answer any questions you may have if you know.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Whitlock looks at the map scrawled in the dirt and then nods his head "OK, if that's the way ya wanna run it then that's fine with me. Means there's no need for me to be sneaking up on them. I'll prepare my bow with the others" with that Whitlock slings his Urgosh over his shoulder and unhooks his crossbow from his belt. He then ensures that his bolts are easily accessible and prepares to move out to the indicated area of the map.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, this game is going to be officialy closed. I need to back off of my DMing commitments at the moment.

Remove ads