Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek Tolin d'Cannith - Paragon/Wizard

After taking a moment to process all the input Marek turns to the party. "I like the idea of Firavel and Whitlok sneaking into position at the mound as the rest of make our way around. Then when we are in position they release the sphere' magical silence and both Selene and I cast our spells. Then with missile fire we take out the sentry and work our targets to the outside. But by using both the Web and Entangling spells at once we can hopefully catch the ogres napping." Pausing for a moment, Marek continues. "But we have to be as fast as possible with our targets. We will be working against both the durations of the spells and the brute force of the ogres trying to break free."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"As long as we are definitely going to do this assault either all in the next five hours or at least either within five hours or we back off and continue the assault tomorrow, I could transform into a bear for the next five hours, which will increase our stealth factor quite a bit, without my clanking armour and all."

Prof Yeti

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"As long as we are definitely going to do this assault either all in the next five hours or at least either within five hours or we back off and continue the assault tomorrow, I could transform into a bear for the next five hours, which will increase our stealth factor quite a bit, without my clanking armour and all."

Shrugging his shoulders Marek looks toward Selene. "Can you split up your time in Bear form? Or can you cast spells while in your ursine body? I was just thinking that I would prefer the ogres outside the cave not getting a chance to tear the webbing to pieces."

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

“Well that sounds good except I do not know if you will be able to use the entrance in bear form...can you climb a ladder Selene if it is required, as I did not get close enough to determine the exact method they use to enter?” Firavel asks, concern clear in his voice.

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

“From what I saw I would hope it was stairs, but I cannot be sure so I wanted to raise the possibility just in case you would prefer to save your transformation until we enter the complex. If you think you might be able to navigate a ladder in bear form though, then your transformation before we confront the ogres outside would surely be a great help. I just hope Amairgen knows not to get frisky,” Firavel says laughing softly.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"Well then time is wasting, shall we make our move?" Whilock asks shuffling from foot to foot, it is obvious that the prospect of engaging in battle as him on edge.

Prof Yeti

First Post

D20Dazza said:
"Well then time is wasting, shall we make our move?" Whilock asks shuffling from foot to foot, it is obvious that the prospect of engaging in battle as him on edge.
Marek looks to Whitlok while he strums his bow string absently. "I am ready to begin."

Remove ads