Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
How about Divine Spell Power - but only for willing target spells . . . or only for healing spells. (Willing target spells gets you past the attacking undead with CMW juiced up a whole 2 or three points)

Keia
I'm willing to allow it for all healing spells, including for attacking undead :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
I'm willing to allow it for all healing spells, including for attacking undead :)
Wait . . . now I'm nervous . . . <looks left and right quickly>

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Wait . . . now I'm nervous . . . <looks left and right quickly>

Keia
My rationale is that you could be turning the undead with the turning attempt, so it seems fair to let you zonk 'em for more damage :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I was going to go with positive energy spells, but then realized that that was what Holy Word was . . . so . . . healing it is!

Can't afford the Annoited Silver longsword . . . only 1,500gps left. Off to find other evil-fighting stuff for low cost.

Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
I was going to go with positive energy spells, but then realized that that was what Holy Word was . . . so . . . healing it is!

Can't afford the Annoited Silver longsword . . . only 1,500gps left. Off to find other evil-fighting stuff for low cost.

Keia
Hmmm 1500...that's not a lot, though it is just enough for evil-fighting masterwork full-plate. You probably already bought your armour though.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bought some divine scrolls and banked the rest (came in handy in DT, sort of :))

Ferris is updated and ready to go.

Keia

ps. was one of these starting today?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Bought some divine scrolls and banked the rest (came in handy in DT, sort of :))

Ferris is updated and ready to go.

Keia

ps. was one of these starting today?
I wanted to start Shards of Memory, but then I remembered that DN hadn't had enough time to make her character yet. So instead, I'm going to do my damnedest to finish both Spellsworn and Animist today and then we can be ready for all of them shortly :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
RA, It was obviously a mistake to have dropped from the new games cause I thought they would have been started but I’m not asking back in but I would like to be officially added to the alternate list for this game... :)

sophist

First Post
Ups, I wandered again into shard of Memeory, but have found my way back. =)

RA, anything you want to be redone about my character?

Rystil Arden

First Post
sophist said:
Ups, I wandered again into shard of Memeory, but have found my way back. =)

RA, anything you want to be redone about my character?
Looks good to me. Admittedly, if I had taken two feats to help my ranged attacks, I would have also taken some spells that require ranged attack rolls, but that's just something that confuses me, not something I don't like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads