Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Rystil, I just have a couple more queries:

Do Troubadours get access to both ranger and bard spells, or just bard spells?

And are you alright with the Inspirational Boost spell and the Versatile Performer feat from Complete Adventurer?
Just bard spells. Need the descriptions from CV, I don't have that one, but tell me and I'll let you know :)

sophist

First Post
Hello?
Sorry to have diappeared for some days, but I have lost my point of access and had to reorganize plus i am in stress due to a film seminar. IFF (yep, two f) i am not totally out, i'll post my stuff tomorrow ...

Rystil Arden

First Post
sophist said:
Hello?
Sorry to have diappeared for some days, but I have lost my point of access and had to reorganize plus i am in stress due to a film seminar. IFF (yep, two f) i am not totally out, i'll post my stuff tomorrow ...
I understand the abbreviation, IFF = if and only if

unleashed

First Post
sophist said:
Hello?

You're not out, but have been moved to this game due to Brother Shatterstone pulling out (as everyone that was in the Amaranthian game was already in that game). Your character is also now level 3 instead of 4.

Diplomatic Immunity OOC

Diplomatic Immunity Rogue's Gallery

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
That would be him

This should be... interesting.

I'd actualy never heard of a Gray Reaver before. I did look it up to find a pic, it's large.

This is my first mounted char, this should be fun.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
That would be him

This should be... interesting.

I'd actualy never heard of a Gray Reaver before. I did look it up to find a pic, it's large.

This is my first mounted char, this should be fun.
Yes, I think it will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads