Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil, when are you off on vacation?

You might want to mention it in all the games you're involved in.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil,

Do Larakese get the human bonus feat and skill points?

Also, are there any feats which would enhance either the ancestral daisho or the ancestral spirit? I'm thinking Oriental adventures, Rokugan and the like.

Thanks!!
Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
I think only Altanian get the extra feat and skills as per normal human. The other "human" races get other things.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI

Captain Tagon said:
I'm not sure how much I'll be around for the next few weeks, or if I am around how into any games I will be. Some major stuff is going down in the family life and now we're in the process of moving and a bunch of other stuff so my mind is kind of elsewhere. I'll post when I can, but if need be just NPC my guys or find a replacement.

So, we're either open for an Alt, or if you want to move someone from the game that has 7 to this one instead if that doesnt' cause problems. Unless you want to wait for him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I think only Altanian get the extra feat and skills as per normal human. The other "human" races get other things.
This is correct. As for Captain Tagon's absense, does anyone want to move from VP to here (with a corresponding drop in starting level?) Also, I think Keia mentioned some people who wanted to play but hadn't spoken up. If they like, they can speak up :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Rystil,

Do Larakese get the human bonus feat and skill points?

Also, are there any feats which would enhance either the ancestral daisho or the ancestral spirit? I'm thinking Oriental adventures, Rokugan and the like.

Thanks!!
Keia
Oh, as for the second question. In my original concept design I planned on making such feats but ran out of time. I never even looked at LotFR, but if somebody did this for me, I'm certainly willing to check any feats you want to take from there to see if I allow it :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
How we doing as far as getting everyone finished and getting started?
Lessee, I finished all the classes, so we have your Swashbuckler, Unleashed's Arcanist, Keia's Martial Artist in progress, Festy's Troubadour in progress, Dr. Zombie hasn't started yet or posted here, and you said Captain Tagon is gone, so we need one more player. Think I should add a "Calling Dr. Zombie and Looking for One More Player" to the thread title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads