Shards of Memory OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Hi! Apparently, Captain Tagon has dropped out, so there is indeed an open spot in the game. Let me know if you have any questions about my weird races/classes/setting :)
Don't ask about Rystil's weirdness in general though. You don't want to make him angry :confused:

DrZombie

First Post
Rystel, one or two questions.
Could I change my class from gladiator to Martial Artist for the Tralgh? I was thinking a barbarian form of martial arts, with stunning fist being a knee in the groin (wich would stun the average male for quite a bit), and head-butting and earbiting replacing the more traditional japanese stylish attacks. Can I use martial arts feats from oriental adventures and Rokugan?

For the Lacerta I was thinking of Shaman. Where do I find the totems?

I'm in the middle of moving house. Most of my books are packed. What is the first level of giant?.

Oooh, and yes. Rystal Arden vaguely rings a bell, I just lost the context, I think. Is it from a book? I keep thinking Terry Pratchett, but that's Ridcully Mustrum..

Rystil Arden

First Post
DrZombie said:
Rystel, one or two questions.
Could I change my class from gladiator to Martial Artist for the Tralgh? I was thinking a barbarian form of martial arts, with stunning fist being a knee in the groin (wich would stun the average male for quite a bit), and head-butting and earbiting replacing the more traditional japanese stylish attacks. Can I use martial arts feats from oriental adventures and Rokugan?

For the Lacerta I was thinking of Shaman. Where do I find the totems?

I'm in the middle of moving house. Most of my books are packed. What is the first level of giant?.

Oooh, and yes. Rystal Arden vaguely rings a bell, I just lost the context, I think. Is it from a book? I keep thinking Terry Pratchett, but that's Ridcully Mustrum..
Hmm...I made Rystil Arden up, so I think it isn't from anywhere except my Telepath PC.

As for a Shaman, Unleashed is a shaman as well, and as he can tell you, you just make up some spirits for yourself and I'll help you negotiate any pacts (hotmail doesn't save my outgoing messages or I'd quote you from the messagesI sent unleashed)

For the Tralg--the Martial Artist class is only for Larakese (or rarely Larakese-trained) oriental-style disciplined martial arts (and they are allowed to use selected OA and maybe Rokugan (don't own it) feats if you request and let me look over the feat first). I would still posit that the Gladiator class is the best (and perhaps only) choice for the untraditional style of unarmed combat you desire.

Either way, let me know and we'll work it out :)

unleashed

First Post
Rystil, I'll compile all the stuff you sent me for Shaman and email it to your hotmail. :D

Done. ;)

Edit: I'd consider using the gmail, but I don't know the exact address. :p

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Ristil, any chance you have a timeline you were hoping to get this (and possibly other) adventures started by? That might kick up the character creation a bit, since currently there is no incentive to get them done soon since there is no tenitive start date.

Rystil Arden

First Post
OK, this game has all the classes ready for everybody, so hopefully everyone will finish by Wednesday so we can start. Sound fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads