Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

"If we can handle a score and a half of fishmen, surely we can take on that many bandits." Charlarn absentmindedly pulls his panpipes from his belt pouch and starts playing as they walk.

Knight Otu

First Post
"And the bandits won't have as many hidden reinforcements nearby as the fishmen had, I suspect. As long as I don't have to worry to receive 'friendly fire,' even if just a spell of sleeping..." Ashnar hints at the events at the beach, with a touch bitterness.

Patlin

Explorer
An older woman with grey hair, a plain dress, and a dry demeanor sits at the front desk as you enter the local office of the Road Wardens.

"How may I help you?" She asks.

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah, I hope me too that there won't be any friendly-fire to take care of." Rinaldo steps in front of the group as they reach the warden office. "May I?" he asks to his companions, but doesn't wait for any answer. He approach the woman with his most charming smile and tone.

"Good morning miss, I hope your day is going well. We are here to answer the post you made at the Red Dragon Inn. We wanted to know, before we got on our way, if you had any more information about those bandits. There numbers, skills, style of ambush. We would like to know too if you had made some other posts in town, or there have been only the one in the Red Dragon Inn."

Patlin

Explorer
"We did recieve a notice that a reward was being offered, but that decision was made by command. My understanding is that it was posted first in the Red Dragon Inn, but may be posted more broadly soon. The bandit's numbers seem large, from all reports, and they are reportedly fortifying their position."

Erekose13

Explorer
"In addition if you have any reports from the merchants who had been attacked regarding the type of supplies that have been taken." adds Tenebrynn as Rinaldo asks the questions they seek.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Patlin said:
"I'm sorry, those records have been forwarded to headquarters."
Charlarn takes the others aside. He says in a low voice, "Do we go to headquarters or just go with the sketchy information we already have?"

Hof

Explorer
"The lady said those bandits are fortifying themselves. Thus any time we spend getting more information is time they gain to make it that much harder for us to remove them. So unless the wardens' headquarters is likely to have information of direct strategic use, it is probably in our best interest to spend our time otherwise. That is to say, unless of course the headquarters are more or less on the way to said bandits, in which case a visit cannot hurt."

Remove ads