Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: Can we assume Iggy removed the notice from the Inn? He's still tagging along at this point.

I had thought it would wrap things up nicely if someone actually made a post in the RDI thread, but it is becoming moot over time. I suppose we can assume it.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I agree with them." Tenebrynn says nodding towards Dioran. "Time is an issue, we cannot hesitate for too long. Let us head towards the bandit camp now before they get wind of our coming. At least we were able to verify the validity of the job, something that I had been skeptical about at first."

Patlin

Explorer
Leaving Orussus, the group travels through the countryside. You have entered a forested area, and the camp is reportedly about a mile ahead of you, amidst some hills. Up to this point, your travel has been uneventfull, perhaps in part due to the size of your group.

Velmont

First Post
"Ok, it seems information come a drop at a time, that's will be too long... anyone have a rope, now that I think. If we have prisonner, we will need some to bound them." says Rinaldo before leaving.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

OOC: Charlarn has a silk rope. Of course the last time he used it, the prisoner escaped. :heh: He will look around for a trail or tracks. (Survival +9)

"Let me see if I can pick up a trail or something"

Knight Otu

First Post
"If bought one on the way out of Orussus. Though I'd appreciate it if someone of a stronger frame than me might carry it." Ashnar says to Rinaldo's query.

(At 10 lb, the rope puts Ashnar into medium encumbrance.)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Knight Otu said:
"If bought one on the way out of Orussus. Though I'd appreciate it if someone of a stronger frame than me might carry it." Ashnar says to Rinaldo's query.

(At 10 lb, the rope puts Ashnar into medium encumbrance.)

Sara laughs cheerfully. "Call me patch and load me up, I'll carry what ya want."

Remove ads