Question - Musical credits (for all that is good and pure..HELP!!)

Mystery Man

First Post
Sages of Enworld your collective wisdom is requested.

You know that big long list of credits they play after a movie that lists every single song they played for the musical score? Is there a resource on line where I can search a movie and find that?

Last edited:

GlassJaw

Hero
I'd start with www.imdb.com. Not sure if they cite musical scores though or soundtracks though.

After that, try searching Amazon for the movie. If it has a soundtrack, you'll probably find it.

Mystery Man

First Post
GlassJaw said:
I'd start with www.imdb.com. Not sure if they cite musical scores though or soundtracks though.

After that, try searching Amazon for the movie. If it has a soundtrack, you'll probably find it.

Yeah I tried that but, IMDB couldn't help me, and the song I'm looking for I don't know the title and it isn't in the soundtrack CD (the Amazon samplers confirmed that). :\ :confused:

My google-fu has failed me on this one.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Got any lyrics or anything? Was it the song from the trailer for that movie? Cuz that was a song by The Darkness called "I Believe In A Thing Called Love."

Did you see the page at IMDB?

Last edited:

Mystery Man

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
Got any lyrics or anything? Was it the song from the trailer for that movie? Cuz that was a song by The Darkness called "I Believe In A Thing Called Love."

I wish I did, all I have is the tune in my head. I know for sure its not in the soundtrack though. I'm reasonable sure I'd know it when I saw it though.

Mystery Man

First Post
Nope, dang.

It's the scene (if anybody has seen it) when *spoiler* they're doing it in the back seat of the limo. *spoiler*
I can't place the song, gah! It's just bugging the hell out of me for some reason because its like right on the tip of my brain!!

Remove ads