Taken

L

Lord Tarran

A bear sized wolf pounds over to the board, and quickly turns human upon seeing the note, and Lia's. With a quill that appears from his sleeve, the man writes:

My fangs are pledged to the cause of helping get them back.

L

Lia_N

Lia walks to the board skimming over the news and such smiling to herself, but as her gaze falls upon the list her smile disappears. She pulls out a small piece of crumbled up parchment, flattens it and scribbles a short note.

If you need help gettin' 'em back, I'm always up for a good adventure :D

She walks away swiftly looking very deep in thought about somthing or another

Lia
-------------

the lighter of the dark

"...Burn it deep and burn it dark
Forever scorched will be this mark..."
-The Ballad of the Drow
by: Me ^.^

'Gaer zhah nau renor, nau t’puuli, er’griff seke’olath d’ mith.'
(there is no black, no white, only shades of gray)

"To change the world you must first change yourself."
-by:....beats me but its cool....

B

Bhryn Astairre

Added upon the growing list is a carefully thought out note, the pressure marks of the writing scoring the paper deeply more than the ink stains it. It glitters oddly, as if the paper itself cannot contain the absolute cold fury that the writer struggled with when penning this note..

I will wade in the ice that runs in your veins when all this is over. I will have my daughter Alantie back safely, lest I am forced to throw down upon you all that I have ever been forced to endure and learn.

The same stands true for Rhane, Rom, Kendrac and Dragona.

The others, I care little for. You could keep those to decorate your bathroom with, I suppose. It is after all, where they belong..

Whenever you are ready, Jea?

Bhrynovyl Astairre
~ Lady of the Sword ~

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
She reviews the names again and the added notes from others, shaking her head at the some of the bravado that would read as almost amusing if those behind it weren't known to her.

... such a range among those taken... and so many gathering to the same end, to end it and rescue the victims, some victims at least... celestials and drow, and Jea and Malicki, and Belaros for Rhane, and probably some others of Bane for Garak... interesting to see who gets there first and what they do with those they didn't care to rescue...

The thoughtful expression stays on her face for quite a while as she walks away.

Irilym

First Post
You want a rescue...you've got it

Attached to the boards is a small note written in simple black ink, the style familiar enough to tickle the brains of some

To those who wish to rescue their beloved...

I offer you a chance. I know how to get to your frozen loved ones, and will take you there. I can promise you won't find them any other way...

My stipulations are as follows:
- I will only take one or two people for each person that was taken. The ice lich has promised to remove limbs from his captives for anymore than that number.
- Those who come to retrieve their love ones promise no harm to myself or my well being for the ways in which my information has been gathered.

If you cannot abide by such, then don't percieve to come along. If you can agree, then sign your name on this contract. As said, I will only take one or two people for each person taken. This contract is binding before, during, and after the fact of your beloved ones' rescue.

If you still wish to come, then sign...

1. Gellaenan
  2. Bhryn'ovyl Astairre Trueblade'Iriden
  3. Armin Gedrin. And be knowin that me axe'll be the end o' ye.
  4. Rym'dael Zy'lkyr
  5. Lilyanna
  6. Ceres Ursidae
  7. ~ Tharivious Meliamne
  8. Ari

Those who wish to come will meet with me. A date and time shall be appointed soon...

The note is left unsigned, but a scent lingers...that of acrid rain and something sulfuric...

((The first ten people are who sign the contract are in. We just have to limit the adventure party so it doesn't get out of hand. Others may tag along of their own accord, but do so at the risk of the captives :devil: . Those interested, should please send an e-mail to draggy42185@yahoo.com or the47thcardinal@yahoo.com or both if you feel the need ;) Keep watching. I'll post a link to the meeting place soon. This adventure will be run on the MotP forum..))

G

Gellaenen

An elf in black and silver robes walks up to the boards and writes a quick note, leaving it with the others. He growls something under his breath and vanishes in a flash of silvery fire

You know full well that you cannot keep me from this. I will go to rescue my wife, and my friends. and then we shall have a reckoning. Mark my words.

Gellaenen

B

Bhryn Astairre

Scrawls her name onto that waiting list almost furiously:

Bhryno'vyl Astairre Trueblade'Iriden.

(( added underneath ))

I come for Alantie. Anyone in my way, dies.

~ Bhrynovyl
~ Lady of the Sword ~

A

Armin-Gedrin

Clomps up and stares at the posts for a moment, before writting his name underneath Bhryn's, along with a few words.

Armin Gedrin. And be knowin that me axe'll be the end o' ye.

R

Rymdael_Zylkyr

*Walking slowly up to the cork board, he draws the hood of his cloak back and rubs his hand over his smooth bald head, his fingers tracing along the slight ridges of the viper tattoo that swallows his head.

A game it seems....*shakes his head*....

*Flipping through the parchments, narrows his eyes slightly at the list of name, speaking a few words as his script is burned into the parchment as he narates*

I shall take my place for the members of Sril've Cress that were taken...and submit the name of Lilyanna who will take the remaining vacant slot for our taken members.

As for the others, they are of little use, as any who witnessed their taking should know already....yet it seems this will be a gathering of ends of the spectrum, who must work together for a common goal...so we shall offer our services to the group until our members are returned....

*a not appears down the page for the frozen one*

A Game you say....then perhaps you should know those you intend to play the game with. You will not be so confident when it comes time to match skill.....you will be weighed and measured....and found wanting...

R

Rymdael_Zylkyr

*glancing up, he pulls out a black quill and scribes his name into the appropriate slot*

Rym'dael Zy'lkyr

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases