Taken

Irilym

First Post
Another note is tacked up beside the first note that signed ((Gellaenen)), and written in an odd dialect of Draconic...odd enough that it's difficult to decipher from regular Draconic...for some...

Lest we forget...that contract is binding, deary...

L

Lord Tarran

The great grey wolf tromps over, seeing the note of adventurers and avengers piling up. He transforms into a man, and with the same quill that had appeared earlier writes down his name, and a small note.

Tarran of the Wolfsong Grove, Veran (good werewolf) guardian.

I have no connection to any of these people, but any captive of a lich is a friend of mine.

R

Rymdael_Zylkyr

*moves up to the list once again, shaking his head slightly, before placing a piece of parchment up next to Tarran's*

"Tarran...a noble thing you do, offering yourself up to death for people you don't know....but there are those who are directely connected to ones taken that might be left behind in your possition....I do not request you remove your name, simply a suggestion..."

*shrugs slightly and walks off*

L

Lord Tarran

The wolf, who was passing by on his way to check the free money store, sees the note. He writes in return: I am aware of those connected to the people taken. I offer my help if any of them feel a strong pair of wolf jaws and druidic magic is what they need. I'll move my name down He does with a flick of his finger and a blue glow of light, as his name takes the ten slot but if not one person comes for each, I will come along to help.

A

Ariadne

Walking up to the boards comes a raggledy looking cleric, her auburn hair braided into the most eccentric patterns around her head you could ever imagine, and her blue eyes as wide as saucers. She sings a child's rhyme as she skips up to the boards, happier than a child with a new toy, and acting like one, despite the obvious passing of nearly three decades of winters on her body. She pauses by the boards, stopping on this particular note.

"Oh...rescues of Mister Horny Man Garak Sir" She glances up to the sky a moment "What is Ari to do, Black Lord?"

As if given an answer she silently "ohhhs" at the heavens then fishes a piece of charcoal out of her pocket and signs her name on the very last slot, despite others being open still, and moving the name there up into the ninth slot, in a handwriting reminescient of a child just learning to write.

Ari

C

Ceres

Ceres places his post next to Bhryn's, eyes gleaming.

Count me in on this. Several of those names are friends or loved ones of friends. My sword shall dance to the Earthsong once more.

Ceres Ursidae

Drindin

First Post
A hulking figure topping in at nine feet tall walks upto the board. His snout elongated and resembling a bronze dragons, only with a jutted lower jaw, and scales with a much darker bronze shade than usual. His hair and eyes are a strking bronze, very contrasted to his skin, and his wing span is huge.

The man takes a quill, and signs his own name in elegantley at the sixth slot:

Backstrom

Darkskies

First Post
With a smirk as he looks over the posts and the responses. Darkskies leaves a post behind.

I congradulate the one able to cause so much chaos in their time being here. It does a world of help to my business.

*remains unsigned*

He leaves the boards with a laugh.

G

Gellaenen

The silver haired elven mage passes by and pauses, looking at the recent posts. he sighs, and pens a note, tacking it by Backstrom's.

It reads:

Backstrom. As much as I appreciate your apparent zeal to do good, another has made a good point. allow those that know the taken to be the ones to rescue their loved ones. They deserve that much. should the list not be filled, then we would welcome your assistance.

Gellaenen

Remove ads