Taken

R

Rymdael_Zylkyr

With smooth, graceful steps, and a steady thump of his staff on the hardened dirt of the emporium ground, he makes his way over to the boards and reads all the parchmens attached to this topic. Softly, he shakes his head at some of the papers, but continues reading until his eyes come to the one posted by Irilym.

A sly smirk finds its way to his lips as he slips his hand into a pocket in his robes.

"so it begins...."

He slips his hand free from his pocket and reaches up, touching the crystal and speaking

"I am Rym'dael Zy'lkyr"

And as the other two before him, he too vanishes

G

Gellaenen

the silver haired mage appears. He reads quickly and places his hand upon the crystal, speaking his name.

"Gellaenen"

And he vanishes as well

C

Ceres

Ceres stops, reading over the newest message. He nods slightly, reaching up to touch the pommel of his sword with a soft murmer. He shifts his cloak, reaching up to touch the crystal.

Ceres Ursidae

With that, Ceres vanishes, the only trace of his passing a single white rose on the ground.

Jeajea

First Post
The Avariel approaches. Before touching the crystal, however, he turns to Thar and smiles.

"Waiting for something, freind? A good, stiff drink, perhaps? I know that a good ale would go down a treat, here. Where do you think it leads?"

D

Dante_Trublade

Once more, this figure approaches the boards...reading the note and glancing at the crystal..

"Feels like a child's game, really...Dante Trueblade..."

Lazily touches the crystal, vanishing just like the others....save for the fact that he makes a 'bamf' noise as he dissappears.

A

Ariadne

The loony cleric reaches up to touch the crystal excitedly

"Ari is me...Ari is me!"

And then she too vanishes

B

Bhryn Astairre

Watches the stream of people wander up and towards it, sat cross legged on one of the tables with her wings folded about her and a halfsack at her side. To either hip is strapped a sword, the binding's curled down her thighs so they don't flap about and over her comes that strangely cut hooded cloak.

She turns her gaze briefly onto Jea and Thar, then slides off the table and to her feet steadily, making her way for the crystal with one hand held up and the other 'round her sack. From her neck once more glitters that triangular amulet.

Two sword hilts flash from under her cloak, one marled with gold and white, the sword which should be her daughters.

The other, black and twisted, smoked glass and veined with green.

She touches the crystal without trepidation.

"...I am Bhryno'vyl Astairre Trueblade'Iriden."

She is gone, but with a shower of electric blue sparks that settle and then fade...

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

The elf looks to Jeajea and smiles a bit as he steps forward from the tree.

"I was waiting for others to arrive, rather than take the passage into the unknown without knowing what awaits. The cautious road is often the wisest in dealings with such beings as we are all to face."

He steps up to the board and looks over the crystal and parchment once more.

"Though it is difficult to say just where it leads, such an abomination as this so called ice-lich will likely dwell in someplace cold, though whether such will be natural or not is another matter entirely...."

He turns back toward Jeajea with a slight smirk.

"Either way, it ought to be interesting considering the company that has already arrived and those that have yet to pass. And as for the drink, I stopped for a whiskey before my rest, so there is little left to wait for. Time to be off I suppose, to see what awaits on the other side."

He turns once more to the crystal and extends his right hand, speaking in his usual calm tone.

"I am Tharivious Meliamne."

And with that, he too vanishes like the others.

Jeajea

First Post
"Very well, then. It seems it's time."

He walks up to the globe, and with a last check of all his equipment secreted around his person and in his backpack, he touches the globe and utters,

"Jeajea Veanson, Servant of Tymora. Coming to take you all back..."

And is gone.

Infernal Scribe

First Post
Watching the proceedings of men, women, celestial and the mad alike walk up to the crystal and disappear, a lone elven figure stood on top of the great marble walls of the Emporium and sparked a flame against his cloved deathstick. "So marches the heroes to their fates," Rajak could only smile in amusement as he takes in the drag from his current affectation. Blows out the cloud of grey smoke as he tilts his head "We can't all be heroes, seems somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by." As just in moments as he watched, he disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke that mixed along with the grey.

Remove ads