I need a Good Alchemist Class

Darthbelch

First Post
I need a Good and Well made alchemist class, Ive been looking around forever and havent found a single one worth mentioning.....Anyone have a good one they can give me?

Dimrei

First Post
I think the closest thing I've seen to a good alchemist class Would have to be the artificer Class From Ebberon. They're In my opinion (though that doesn't mean much) are pretty close to being the same thing (depending on what you think an alchemist is). I'll post the class a little later.

Izerath

First Post
Try this one

Look at Bastion Press' Alchemy and Herbalism. In a low magic campaign, these guys would be the bomb IMO. Even in high magic, it may prove useful - I was very pleased with the thorough coverage of alchemy the book provides.

Darthbelch

First Post
Hmm

Yeah, Id seen that book....And have been tempted to buy it, I just thought I could find somethin on the net or here and be a lazy cheap bum lol

Thia Halmades

First Post
Gah, base class. I had your answer until I got to that part. The closest thing I know of is in Ravenloft: Champions of Light, I think there's a 10 step PrC in there that can do all sorts of insanity. Ravenloft in general is a good foundation, and you can probably extend the 10 level to a full 20. A lot of Alchemy rules are introduced in those books.

LCpt. Thia Halmades

Sigurd

First Post
Alea publishing has a very interesting system of subclasses. One of these is the alchemist. Its a very slow progression basically at the cost of 20% of your earned exp points. Its worth a look if you want to spend a buck and a half.

Sigurd

smootrk

First Post
Just use the Adept class, max the ranks in Alchemy, add a couple of bonuses, like Item Creation Potion, Item Creation Wonderous items (for the elixers, oils, etc.), give them some bonuses for identification of potions, and tweak the Adept spell list to match most of the standard potion creation spells.

Simple

Remove ads