Blackout-D20 Horror

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
"The name is Laera, Leara Silverhand. Sounds like a plan Tycho. I'm with you." Laera shoves her hands into her jean shorts and grimaces. "It is like the freakin' el día del muerto in here."

Eluvan

First Post
OOC: I'm here... Erin's still sitting in her room, wondering what's going on and fearing for her life.

I realise that's not an ideal situation, but I don't really know what to do about it. She's not just going to go for a walk, when she's been told that a murderer's loose and the best thing for her to do is stay where she is and keep her door locked. I guess either you can do something to get her together with the rest of the group, or else we can just assume that she stays sitting in her room for the rest of the adventure, and I can bow out now.

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
OOC: From what they've bveen saying, the rest of the group are just about to come up and check on you and the teens, and that would be the perfect time to regroup the team. I'm very sorry you're feeling left out. I'll try much harder to keep everyone involved now.

Erudite

First Post
Before heading up the stairs, Tycho takes a jacket off of one of the bodies in the lobby, draping it on the end of his bat. He holds the bat in front of him, at shoulder level. Perhaps in the dark, if he is spotted, it will be mistaken for him. He starts up the stairs, motioning for everyone to give him some space as he proceeds first back up the stairs to the eighth floor, as quietly and stealthily as he can.

LogicsFate

First Post
Jack stands, letting rest of the group pass before following up the stairs. A scowl on his face, he'll watch the burgler whenever possible

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I wanted to make sure everyone had posted.

IC: Proceeding up the stairs, you make it to the fourth floor before you start noticing an odd buzzing kind of sound; it's like some kind of spine-chilling techno beat that rattles the windows and shakes the floors oh so lightly. With the sound, you feel your stomachs turn like you just witnessed something terribly gross or disturbing. By the time you've reached the seventh floor, the sound has died down just a bit, but the floorboards still rattle, and you swear the walls are crawling; maybe it's just the shadows playing tricks on you. Other than this, you reach the eighth floor without any problems.

Erudite

First Post
Not too happy about the strangeness between four and seven, Tycho mutters "Bad vibes" to himself. Upon reaching his floor, he advances to his own door, and knocks on it. "I'm not doing so good" he calls out. He has the key, but figures he had better not freak the kids out.

Remove ads