Blackout-D20 Horror

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
IC: The man attempted to turn over and he shielded his face when Tycho stepped on his chest. "I didn't do it!" he cried. "I was just-" interrupted by Laera's threats. His voice became even shakier at this point. ". . .just-just. . .we were just going to rob a couple of apartments and go! We didn't kill nobody!" Somehow he didn't think his explanation would earn him any points with these people anyway. What was the point. He went on, nevertheless. "But as soon as we got in, some crazy son of a b**ch killed my friend! I got away, but the doors are locked or something, so I couldn't get out."

LogicsFate

First Post
"You look desperate enough, why didn't you shoot the lock" Jack asks from his perch, taping his cane in irritation "Where's this other crazy"

Erudite

First Post
[OOC: How much glass is used in the construction of the lobby facing the street? Many lobbies are mostly glass on the street side, others have at least a glass door.]

A quick survey of the carnage, and Tycho turns his head back to ask, "So where's your buddy?" he says looking up the stairs. "And why did you keep looking at the walls?" A sickening pit in his stomach tells Tycho that perhaps pug-ugly here may be too cowardly or not crazy enough to be the man responsible for the slaughter.

"Hey, Lara Croft" he instructs Laera. "Nice work going all Indiana Jones on his a**, but could you check these bodies?" He keeps his army booted foot on the man's chest. "Tell me what killed them, bullets or shotgun shells, or something else. I can't tell from here."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erudite said:
"Hey, Lara Croft" he instructs Laera. "Nice work going all Indiana Jones on his a**, but could you check these bodies?" He keeps his army booted foot on the man's chest. "Tell me what killed them, bullets or shotgun shells, or something else. I can't tell from here."
Laera scowls at Tycho and responds, "It isn't my responsibility to do that, don't be bossing me around." She sighs, "Just leave them in peace, survival should be our goal now."

ShrooMofDooM

First Post
OOC: The door is glass, and large windows about 5 feet tall and a couple of feet wide line the front wall around the door. The line of windows end a few feet away from the corners on either side.

IC: The guy continued to tremble beneath Trycho's boot. "He killed my friend with a blade." He pointed to the body laying in front of the lobby's desk. "I ran from him, and I hid in the basement. I cut the lights so he couldn't see me. When I came back up, I was looking for a way out, but the doors wouldn't open, the windows wouldn't break, and the vents in the walls are too small. He has us right where he wants us."

Erudite

First Post
"What?" Tycho chuckles ruefully. "You have a maniac running about, and you'd rather not know what he's armed with? Suit yourself, miss 'don't hang your crap on me'. You watch Eddie Munster, then." Taking his foot off the man's chest, he backs off watchfully, then turns to inspect the bodies to find out how they died. He hums the Munsters theme for a few bars, softly.

As he does so, now simply a dark shape weilding a flashlight beam about the bodies, he says back "So tell me, my man. You were armed. Why didn't you pop the bastard instead of hiking up your skirt and running for the hills?"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Erudite said:
"What?" Tycho chuckles ruefully. "You have a maniac running about, and you'd rather not know what he's armed with? Suit yourself, miss 'don't hang your crap on me'. You watch Eddie Munster, then." Taking his foot off the man's chest, he backs off watchfully, then turns to inspect the bodies to find out how they died. He hums the Munsters theme for a few bars, softly.
Laera pushes (16) Tycho. "Oh you think you are all that, Mr. Badass. You don't know me and you don't know my ways. Drop the attitude, you don't have to play the alpha male." Jerk.

Erudite

First Post
Tycho does not even bother to move. The push sends him a few steps back. In the dark, he is silhouetted against the sodium orange glow of the streetlights from the street. "Your buttons are pretty easy to push, aren't they?" If she does not let her feminine energies override her common sense, he continues to hum the last refrain and goes about making his brief inspection of the bodies.

Remove ads