A Bloody Little Tale

Lord Wyrm

First Post
When the Tracker's guild sent the missives to you it instructed you to meet the other prospects on the road to New Gerot before it plunged into the Schwartzwald , this was to occur on the morning of New Winter. The appointed day and time has arrived and your fellows and you converged upon the spot almost at once. The energy you feel has almost caused you to run headlong into the woods, but before you go charging in you have yet to appropriately introduce yourselves to one another.

Ion

Explorer
Lorrikh
[SIZE=-2]Half-Orc Fighter 1 stats[/SIZE]

[imagel]http://homepage.usask.ca/~rad764/dnd/lorrikh-avatar.jpg[/imagel]

“Diego, can you believe it? We're going to be Trackers, I can feel it!”

The large Half-Orc easily hefts the weight of his packs and weapons. He beams at the thought of finally being chosen for something special. His large smile quickly turns distraught as Lorrikh realises he might actually have to speak to these new people.

“Oh... You better do the talking Diego... I wouldn't know what to say. What if they don't like that I'm different? What if...” Lorrikh takes a deep breath to compose himself as he waits a step, and falls in behind Diego. As they near the the spot where the others are standing, he puffs out his chest, trying to show off his muscles underneath his thick winter clothing. His eyes find everything to look at, with the exception of the eyes of his new companions.

Last edited:

KikuNoMaru

First Post
Bremen

[size=-2]Stats[/size]

Bremen studies the gathering people that are to be his companions from some nearby cover. Shrugging, he decides that he can't watch them forever, and heads out to meet the other prospects.

He walks up to the others silently, and even amongst them says little, rather listening to the sprinkled converstaions and introductions that are going on. Figiting with the tip of one of his javelins, he steps from foot to foot, trying to keep his blood flowing in the winter chill.

Well, at least there are no elves. He thinks, noticing the Half-Orc. He couldn't bear the stuffiness and haughtiness that usually accompanied them. But then again, Orcs rarely know the meaning of stealth. He thought to himself.

It's not that he disliked other races, he decided. It's just that they sought to interrupt a good silence with needless talk. Like most of his kind, he was quiet and somewhat introverted - as quiet and unnoticable as possible. He found it was easier to gather information that way; Information that could be used later or sold.

The winter chill drew him out of his thoughts and back to the conversations at hand.

Last edited:

Azaar

Explorer
Farsis

Soon enough, another comes into view, taking in the lay of the land before focusing his attention on the others who have already arrived. A human, from the looks of it, with black hair and eyes of emerald-green. He inclines his head to the others as he approaches as a sign of respect, before looking around warily. You never know when something's going to come right out at you, after all.

All Farsis can do is hope that it isn't the abyssal forces who have hunted his family for nearly a century now.

His eyes flash for a brief moment, continuing to look around carefully. (( OOC: activating see the unseen invocation for see invisibility and 60' darkvision -- grife, I'm a paranoid soul to start out, aren't I? *grins* )) "The others, if there are any, had best come soon," he intones quietly in his baritone voice. "Being in the open like this invites too many prying eyes and ears."

Einan

First Post
Ulvan

Ulvan tromps down the path, his armor making small tinkling noises as he moves, head down. He looks up, startled from his own private thoughts to see the assembling group in front of him. He smiles, a quirky half grin, and says, as he drops his pack, "G'day everyone. I'm Ulvan. Pleased to meet you all." He shakes hands with any who'll do so and looks them over. Odd bunch, he thinks, but rough. I think I'll be patching many a wound here.

When introductions are done, he excuses himself to a few yards away and kneels. His holy symbol clasped in his hands, he begins to pray silently to himself.

steelshark

First Post
[imagel]http://cddr.free.fr/jdr/baldur/pnjpj/images/eldoth.jpg[/imagel]
[size=-2]"The only things that I feel right now, my dear old friend are the chill in my bones and the weight of my terribly overloaded backpack. Did you put stones into my pack ?....this pack sure is quite heavy you know.[/size] Diego mumbles over to Lorrikh, breathing heavily.

"As you wish."
Diego sets his backpack down, relieving himself of a more imaginary than real burden.
"I greet you all my dear fellows. So i suppose you are of the trackers guild too? Yes ? Welcome. I myself am Signor Delacosta, but you can call me Diego if you like and this.." He lays his hand onto Lorrikh's shoulder "...is my trusted friend Lorrikh."

After greeting everyone with a handshake and and a slight bow Diego suggests: "I think we should head for a Tavern...or something like that. Not only will the fire keep us warm and cosy, but we could discuss matters over a glass of wine there too. Then he keeps looking for a "Tavern"-sign.

Voadam

Legend
"I am Aristogoras. I understand we are looking for four missing people in the Schwartzvald. It is good that we are going as a group, it is said to be filled with many dangers and we may have to fight whatever took the villagers."

Aristogoras is another dark haired human in a heavy dark hooded cloak that partially covers his studded leather armor. He seems fit and carries himself well, but bears no discernible weapons.

Einan

First Post
Ulvan returns from his prayers and nods at each man in turn. "I have some small skill at healing if it is needed. For the sake of our souls in such a dark place, I pray we have no need of fighting. But, I too am well-ready to wield my blade if it should come to it."

Ero Gaki

First Post
Rune soon walks up the road as well. A well-worn staff is in hand and a small white rat in the other. His backpack slung to his back, he keeps the hood drawn up, as an attempt to be mysterious as well as a means to protect his head from the chill. As he nears, he pulls back his hood to reveal his smooth head and gray eyes. He silently studies the group gathered before him before speaking.

"Geeting to you all. I am Rune Dweomerchild. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

((OOC, my rat familiar Taz will be keeping his nose out for anything unusual with his scent ability.))

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Relon Debaro

Relon arrives coming down the trail looking apprihensive. With one hand he keeps his cloak pulled tightly around in to protect from the morning chill. His other hand leads a reluctant donkey with a pack on it's back. "Am I late?"

Relon looks around the group, studying them for any sign of threat. He wears a blue shirt, brown wolen pants, and tall leather boots under his heavy tan cloak.

"I'm Relon Debaro, and this is Sussie," indicating the donkey "So what's the plan?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases