Do you like storms?

Eternalknight

First Post
I'm standing here at work, watching an awesome thunderstorm rage around me. Now, it is 2.30AM here, and the light show is absolutley spectacular!

Do you like storms?

I *love* storms. When we moved in August, I specifically requested a top floor apartment so that I could hear the rain on the roof, again.

Yesterday and last night, it snowed and it was spectacular, beautiful snow... I went out with my dog (who had never seen snow) and just ran around with him. Was wonderful

Zappo

Explorer
Years ago, we were gaming during a big (well, relatively speaking; the Mediterranean doesn't produce tornados) storm. I was sitting with my back to the window, and just as I was giving the BBEG's "I am so Evil" speech complete with manic laughter, a powerful lightning fell just outside, with accompanying loud thunder. The players loved it. :D

Kahuna Burger

First Post
When I was growing up I was absolutely terrified of thunder storms. This was a very bad phobia to have in Kansas. :confused: But at some point after moving to the northeast for college I started to enjoy them.

JimAde

First Post
One of the things I really miss about living in Wisconsin is watching the thunderheads roll across the open farmland in the summer.

Oh yeah. I likes me a thunderstorm. :)

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I should qualify my post; I love storms as long as I'm inside or at least under a covering. I hate to get caught in rain and then be stuck with wet clothes. hate hate hate.

Remove ads