Accessing your bookshelf

mpleg

First Post
How does one access the purchased products in your bookshelf? I purchased 'Unorthodox Bards' a few days ago, and it now appears in my bookshelf with a download link. Clicking the download button just gets me a 'bard converv2.jpg' file, which is just an image of the cover and not an actual book.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sounds like the publisher in question uploaded the wrong file! I'll ask them to upload the correct one so that you can download it.

TheLe

First Post
mpleg said:
How does one access the purchased products in your bookshelf? I purchased 'Unorthodox Bards' a few days ago, and it now appears in my bookshelf with a download link. Clicking the download button just gets me a 'bard converv2.jpg' file, which is just an image of the cover and not an actual book.

[imager]http://www.enworld.org/shop/images/engs/product88/Upally_tn200.jpg[/imager]Wow. Really sorry about that. This has been corrected. You should see the correct file now.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

As a matter of fact, let me thank you with a free book. Go ahead and go to my ENGS store, found here.

Pick out any book you want (except for Unorthodox Paladins), and let me know your choice. I insist.

I will have the ENGS fire off a free copy to you.

~The Le (pronounced Tay Lee)

Psychic Warrior

First Post
TheLe is cool.

Cool ads, cool products (just bought 17 Magic rings and 17 Magic Cloaks - both were excellent) and now cool customer support.

*thumbs up*

Remove ads