• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wreck Ashore downloadable adventure–No Map?!

genshou

First Post
Wreck Ashore downloadable adventure–No Map?!

I downloaded the Wreck Ashore adventure from the Wizards website some time ago, but now that I am finally planning on using it, I can't find the map. The link in the PDF is dead. Can anyone help me out with getting ahold of that map?

Moon-Lancer

First Post
There was a spell i wanted from thier website that i found even though the link to it was dead. Do you have the link or a link to the page with the link on it?

genshou

First Post
Tolen Mar said:
He's aware the link is in the pdf, he also said it didnt work.
"He [?]" was referring to something else entirely at the time. I'm looking for a map, not a spell. What I'm looking for is someone who has that particular map, or knows where WoTC might have moved it on their webpage.

genshou

First Post
Hmm, well apparently there's a copy of the map inside the PDF...

I went and redownloaded it early this morning, and there was an extra page that wasn't in my older copy! When I went to look at the older copy, the page numbers as seen in the actual borders themselves indicated a missing page... I've never noticed before. At any rate, problem solved.

Remove ads