Wildwood Red in Tooth and Claw [OOC]

Pyrex

First Post
As of tomorrow afternoon I'll be out-of-town with limited net access for about a week. Please feel free to NPC Weylan until I get back.

Voadam

Legend
It took me a little longer to catch back up at work then I thought it would but I'm back to posting in the game again.

Shayuri

First Post
Mew...

Inamar needs Magic Missile after all, it seems. :)

One little draught of poison, and suddenly she can't hit for beans...

Blargh.

Voadam

Legend
Voidrazor,

When grappling you can either attack to do damage through an opposed grappling check which does your unarmed strike damage in nonlethal (not your lethal natural weapon slam damage so d4 for you) or do an attack using an attack roll at -4 with a natural weapon (your d6 slam attack with lethal damage).

Since you've been doing the grapple rolls I've been going with that option and rerolling when you did more than 4 on the damage roll.

Voadam

Legend
All right,

I've been extremely erratic in my pbp posting for the last couple of months in contrast to my normally 1/weekday posting in the games I play in.

I expect this to continue for months as well, I've got more ongoing family medical stuff coming up that will be disruptive including a major surgery for my wife with a significant recovery period. I expect to be busy and a bit stressed taking care of wife, kid, and household plus keeping up with my normal work. I expect to not post for a while, to sometimes not want to worry about game commitments and just post randomly in general, and sometimes in contrast to really want to get away from things and be in a fun game with online friends as a recreational outlet from everything else that is going on.

So I wanted to post in and explain why I have been and expect to be erratic in posting for a while.

Remove ads