[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Ximix

First Post
The Elf shrugs his small shoulders slightly. "As I was merely concerned with your human discomforts..." Ximix sets his worn armor on the counter and begins undressing. After setting his gear and robe aside, he takes the offered armor and settles it over his thin frame. Though it does seem to be too big at first the magical properties and a few straps tightened down later the small pale fellow is comfortable wrapped in the armor. Flexing about he finally reaches under the armor, bringing out a small pouch on a thong around his neck.

Counting out 94 platinum pieces, he nods to the woman.

"What about these scrolls?" The now armored priest asks as he settles the rest of his gear on his person, bundling his old armor and robe under his thin arm.

Velmont

First Post
"They are all for sale. In the divine scrolls, we have a few scrolls of healing. Cheaper then a potion if you can use them. We have one of Delay Poison. It doesn't heal but gives you a few hours to find a cure.

In the arcane scrolls, we have a new spell, devellop by Ashnar, an evoker and knight of Monemvassia. It allow a caster to ward someone from teh spell he can cast. We have a weakning ray spell, a fire ray spell and a scroll that turn you invisible."
explains Valeria. "Here the list of the magical items we have in stock here."

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    5		    20
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    5		    20
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Invisibility			    1		   120
Scorching Ray			    2		   120

[U]Potion[/U]
Hides from Animals		    1		    40

Ximix

First Post
Velmont said:
"They are all for sale. In the divine scrolls, we have a few scrolls of healing. Cheaper then a potion if you can use them. We have one of Delay Poison. It doesn't heal but gives you a few hours to find a cure.

In the arcane scrolls, we have a new spell, devellop by Ashnar, an evoker and knight of Monemvassia. It allow a caster to ward someone from teh spell he can cast. We have a weakning ray spell, a fire ray spell and a scroll that turn you invisible."
explains Valeria. "Here the list of the magical items we have in stock here."

Code:
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    5		    20

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]

[U]Potion[/U]

"I will purchase your scrolls of cure light wounds. What is the nature of the Ashnar's Mark, is it of the first valence or? The Elf lets the questions hang as he digs out another ten platinum coins in exchange for the five scrolls of cure light wounds.

OOC: What caster level is the CLW at please? (minimum 3 I assume?)
Also, could you more clearly explain the full effects of Ashnar's Mark please?

Ximix

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the info.

As the Elf listens to the spell description he gathers the scrolls, rolling them carefully into a few sturdy scroll tubes and those into his knapsack. The whole time he is staring intently as he contemplates the arcane information.
Slipping the knapsack over his shoulders the priest glances up at the woman, "Fascinating... should this Ashnar or another arcanist wish to converse on the subject of spellcraft I am staying at the Red Dragon until further notice."
Taking up his robes and old armor once again, Ximix sketches a quick nod of his head and leaves the shop with nary another word.

Velmont

First Post
"Ashnar is a friend of my husband. I'll transmit the message to him. Maybe if you gives me your name, he will have better time to find you." asks Valeria.

Ximix

First Post
Velmont said:
"Ashnar is a friend of my husband. I'll transmit the message to him. Maybe if you gives me your name, he will have better time to find you." asks Valeria.

Pausing at the door, the Elf looks befuddled for a moment, when he speaks it still sounds as though he is distracted... "I am called Ximix." With that he leaves.

Velmont

First Post
Actually in sold:

Code:
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]

[U]Potion[/U]

Don't forget, we also buy the magical item you don't want at 60% of there market price, you won't find better in all Orussus.

Patlin

Explorer
A caravan guard comes into the shop and purchases some arrows. He mentions that he wants to keep his quiver full, since bad things are going on in the East. He's heard a rumor that there are refugees seeking shelter from Brimbor.

ooc: How expensive a magic item is the shop willing to purchase?

Velmont

First Post
OOC: the shop is ready to buy any items, but is limited with his stash of gold, which is actually at 4149.35 gp (and raising every week and month, thanks to Rinaldo job and kingthood), which means if you want the full 60%, the value cannot be higher then 6 900 gp and if you can support to have something better then 50% but not 60%, it can be as high as 8 300gp.

But if you are lucky enough and Rinaldo is in town (and RA seems to tell Rinaldo's adventure will be ending soon), the shop can buy anything as Rinaldo can sell it immediatly at better price through his connection (reda his Haggling/Bargain class feature).

Last edited:

Remove ads