D&D 5E Illustrations of locations near Phandalin (LMoP & DolP adventures) | Al generated

chomi

Villager
Hello fellow GMs! I would like to show a bit unusual content, which is illustration of places that your players will probably visit when you play Lost Mine of Phandelver or Dragon of Icespire Peak. The pictures are about 2 years old, when the boom of AI generated pictures started, so I wanted to give it a try. Please keep in mind that compared to the battlemaps, they are certainly not 100% accurate. They are more like "slightly tweaked mood pictures" to give your players a better look&feel for the locations, heavily influenced by my imagination.

LMoP locations:

01. Wave Echo Cave: Fungi Cavern (room8). Beware! Toxic Alert!

IMG_1694.png

02. Wave Echo Cave: Starry Cavern (room13) Don't spend too much time staring at the ceiling, danger lurks everywhere!

IMG_1693.png

03. Neverwinter Forest: The river warmed by the volcano Hotenow (in the background) makes the vegetation almost subtropical. Not what you would expect up north!

IMG_5682.png

04, 05: Wyvern Tor: Orcs know how to romance!

IMG_1692.png

IMG_1690.png

06: Cragmaw Castle: Come on Grol, can you please take a little more care of your property?

IMG_1707.jpeg

DoIP locations:

07: Umbrage Hill: Want some of Adabra Gwynn's garden?

IMG_1691.png

08, 09: Woodland Mance: abandoned elven structure, wild ivy and pumpkins everywhere! and is that really the Gulthias Tree in the atrium?
IMG_1696.png

IMG_1704.png

10: Circle of Thunder: Beware of the lightning or you will be burned like the trees around you!

IMG_1697.png

11: Icespire Peak: I was there last winter. Much better than Aspen!

IMG_1698.png

12, 13: Tower of Storms: Such a lovely place... if you are a Harpy!

IMG_1699.png

IMG_1701.png

Special bonus:
14, 15: House of Knowledge Neverwinter: Sure, we have the Book of Eternal Life. 23rd floor, elevator not yet invented.

IMG_1706.png

IMG_1705.png

16, 17: Druid Reidoth's Hut
Remember that druid who guards the Thunder Tree? I made him a cozy home above trees so he can control the entire Neverwinter Forest.
IMG_1702.png

IMG_1703.png

____

Final note: I am aware of the fact that most of the real artists are strictly against the AI generated images. And I understand it. First of all, I would like to say that I greatly admire the work of real artists (I personally am an interior designer, my father is a painter), but I hope that for this strictly non-commercial home game purposes, we are all fine with this.

Thanks for watching and let me know how do you like those generations and if you would like to see more of them coming in the future 🙂

Last edited:

chomi

Villager
technical question: is the loading time of the images still acceptable? or should I rather lower the quality to make them load faster? thank you 😎

Remove ads