[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: is this list accurate?

"All the potions and scrolls are displayed just behind me" tells Valeria, showing the shelf behind the counter.

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Cure Moderate Wounds		    2		   120
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20

[U]Potions[/U]
Invisibility			    2		   240
Potion of Cure Light Wounds	    2		    40
Shield of Faith +3    		    1		   240
Veil				    1		    60
  (Appear as a small school of fish swimming, Will DC: 13, Duration: 5 hours)			

[U]Rings[/U]

[U]Weapons[/U]

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]

OOC: Sorry for that long delay. Bad service here.

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: that potion of limited Veil might conceivably be useful when traipsing about a swamp. Ironically, Gildrim couldn't purchase it even if he wanted to, because it was Conuld who sold it to the shop.

Velmont

First Post
As the dwarf enter the shop, he see a woman standing there, polishing a dragon hide. "Welcome sir, let's me take a look at your wand." She takes it and look at it a moment. "Jemeny!" After a moment, a young wizard of the Chromatic Order color come out of the backstore. "Can you tell me more about it?"

As Jemeny inspect the wand, the dwarf see on a shelf behind the counter, teh different magic items ready to be bought:

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scrolls[/U]
Delay Poison			    1		   120

[U]Arcane Scrolls[/U]
Ashnar's Mark    		    4		    20

[U]Potions[/U]
Shield of Faith +3    		    1		   240
Veil				    1		    60
  (Appear as a small school of fish swimming, Will DC: 13, Duration: 5 hours)			

[U]Rings[/U]

[U]Weapons[/U]

[U]Wonderous Items[/U]

[U]Other[/U]
Dragon skin				   1		  1100
  (Enough to craft an armor of 3000 gp value)

[SBLOCK=OOC]I need to know the nature of the wand and the number of charge left. If you want the shop to identify it, it will cost the usual market fee.[/SBLOCK]

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Poor Gildrim. He can't use arcane scrolls, since he's a divine caster, and he can't use divine scrolls unless the spell appears on the Bard list. Delay poison is on the Bard list, but no self-respecting dwarf would ever need such a crutch!

Gildrim has identified the wand with his own casting of Identify, as detailed in this post.
ooc: Yes, Gildrim might well have cast Identify on the wand, in which case he would have discovered a wand of Magic Missile (caster level 1), with 20 charges remaining.
Whether his word is good enough for the store is up to you. If not, he could return tomorrow and cast Identify in front of Jemeny, I suppose. It's not worth paying Jemeny to cast it.[/sblock]"That's th' scales ay a deid dragon aw Ah'm a gnome'," says Gildrim. "Weirin' that wad be juist askin' for tribble!"

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]That will be enough.[/SBLOCK]

"Still a nice wand to cast magic missile, great thing to have when you are a young adventurous wizard. Only twenty charges left and will throw only one missile per charge." tells Jemeny, giving back the wand to Valeria.

"I'm ready to offer you 180gp for that wand." tells the woman.

Trouvere

Explorer
"Aye, laddie, but Ah'm nae wizard," says Gildrim. "Weel, thank ye, mem, Ah'll tak th' gauld wi' gratitude."

OOC: thanks, Velmont.

Scott DeWar

discussion between Karl and Valeria is made concerning the p9otions and their prices upon which Karl finds one interesting.
You say that potion will deflect attacks for a period of time, shield of faith you called it? I'll take it."

Karl counts out 240 gp and slides the stacks of coins accross the counter.

(for the record: transaction is shown on character sheet at this time.)

Scott DeWar

"Thank you mam. Now at the risk of being rude, I must depart. I have business associates waiting for me out side."

He bows and exits.

jkason

First Post
Enter Eanos

A broad-shouldered, bearded man enters, his green eyes taking in the shop.

"Rinaldo?" he calls, looking about. then he smiles as he quips, "A fellow Knight of Monemvassia's paying a call."

Remove ads