[Shop] di Senzio's Magical Shop

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Juliana takes her cut, "Looks like I'll need some time in the forge."
It suddenly hit Boog, the girl had offered to make just about anything, hadn't she? "Can you make a crossbow out of darkwood? That would save me haggling with another merchant, if you could."
Bront said:
OOC: No one wants, me to craft anything from them? I can do Boog's crossbow for cheeper.
OoC: Name your price!

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana nods to Boog, "Assuming you can care for it, yes. Should run about 380 gold"

[sblock=ooc]Assuming it's a yes, she can take a 10 on her craft check, and make a masterwork Darkwood Crossbow, will cost 143 gold, 3 silver, and 4 copper and run 43 craft points. That will save you over 10%.[/sblock]

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
Juliana nods to Boog, "Assuming you can care for it, yes. Should run about 380 gold"
Boog counted out the gold. With the magical bracers on his arms, and Juliana making his new crossbow, the only thing left on his shopping list was some new crossbow bolts. He left Rinaldo's shop and found a fletcher who had what he needed on his way to the Red Dragon.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus enters. I find myself in need some of money and possibly 2 or 3 scrolls depending on if you are interested in purchasing a potion of cats grace, and of course how much you can give.

Velmont

First Post
"Welcome. A potion of cat grace you tells. We would buy such potion for 180 gp. If you want to buy some scroll, you can see the price on our board here."

Code:
[B]Item				Quantity	Price (in gp)[/B]
[U]Divine Scroll[/U]
Cure Light Wounds		    6		    20
Goodberry			    1		    20
Longstrider			    1		    20

[U]Arcane Scroll[/U]
Ray of Enfeeblement		    1		    20
Sleep				    1		    20
Charm Person			    1		    20
Disturb Equilibrium		    1		    20
Rope Trick			    1		   120
Scorching Ray			    2		   120
Summon Monster III		    1		   300

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

180 gold you say, I will take that deal. The other shops in the area would only offer 150 gold.

Cepheus looks over the list of scrolls as though strategizing which would be useful in the future.

I would like 1 scroll of cure light wounds, one scroll of sleep and one scroll of charm person.

Velmont

First Post
"The three scrolls have a value of 20 gp each, for a total of 60 gp. With the potion, I owe you 120 gp." She puts the a scroll of cure light wounds, one of sleep and one of charm person on the table and 12 pieces of platinium. "That will be for the potion of cat grace. Anything else?"

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"The three scrolls have a value of 20 gp each, for a total of 60 gp. With the potion, I owe you 120 gp." She puts the three scrolls on the table and 12 pieces of platinium. "That will be for teh potion. Anything else?"

That will do very nicely thank you. I must say, other than my old workshop which is no more, this must be my favorite shop.

Cepheus stuffs the scrolls in his pack and goes to meet up with the big Orc.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus returns. I am in need of more money so I find myself back here in my favorite shop. Cepheus places a potion of resistence from elements (fire) on the counter [from Jik'tu] and a potion of vision(from the wizard and cook) on the counter. How much can I get for these?

For future reference is it possible to request scrolls?

[sblock= ooc] At next level I will max out Cepheus' use magic device skill mainly for scroll use and was wondering what scrolls you can sell and the shop profit from.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Hi. Things have been good today for you sir? For the potions. I would be ready to buy you the potion of Fire Resistance for 180 gp. The elixir of vision, I would usually take 150, but we don't have that much gold, in our shop. Sorry, we are a new shop and we don't have all the running gold we should have yet. But what I can do, is buy the Elixir for 50 gold and save 100gp on a purchase made in this shop.

As for scrolls, for the moment, we have only these scrolls you see here at cheap price. the other, we offer what the market generally offer for. We expect soon to be able to sell more scrolls as people will come to us to sell some, or we might be able to sell at a sligthly lower price some very common use scrolls."

[SBLOCK]In other word, the shop have 233.72gp left in his treasury. You could sell both potion for up to 330 in this shop if I had the gold. So, you can:
1. Sell both potions for 230 and buy items and save the first 100 gp on your purchase.
2. Sell teh potion of Fire Resistance here for 180gp, and go elsewhere and sell the Elixit of Vision for 125gp (for a total of 305 gp).

For the scrolls, I have at lower price what is shown here. I sell what other PC come and sell me. At some time, Rinaldo will be able to buy items at 95% or 90% of there market price, offering with very small save some items, but nothing compare to the 20% discount that is offer when it is PC that come to me and sell items.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads