R2: Rats in a Maze [Manzanita judging]

Heckler

First Post
"I hate to say it, but I think we should go back through the sewers. There's too many factors we can't control by going through the town."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Fimble McGee, Gnome Illusionist

Fimble gives Tor a puzzled look. "But aren't we in the employ of the city? Why would law enforcement give us any trouble?"

"There's too many factors we can't control by going through the town."
"But there are plenty of factors they control underground."

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
"If we wind up getting in a fight in the city, there is the chance that uninvolved people might be injured. The local law might not be too happy about that. If we go back through the sewers, and Otto and Drezel haven't fled, then we could be walking into a trap." Gideon looks at his companions and says, "I think we can spring their trap and still take them down, but it would be better if we could avoid it. We should head back down into the sewers, and be wary. However, a look into Drezel's shop first might not be a bad idea."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer

"Well then, that's two votes for visiting Drezel's Antique shop, two for going straight to the sewers. Metrius, what do you think? What? Oh come now, you have to vote. Oh alright, fine then. Babette, Tor, will you reconsider? If not, I refuse to split the group in two, so I will change my vote."

Dungannon

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"Well then, that's two votes for visiting Drezel's Antique shop, two for going straight to the sewers. Metrius, what do you think? What? Oh come now, you have to vote. Oh alright, fine then. Babette, Tor, will you reconsider? If not, I refuse to split the group in two, so I will change my vote."
Metrius just stares at his companions for a minute before responding. "Ulura has decided not to reveal a clear course to me. I leave the decision to your capable abilities."

Patlin

Explorer
"I suppose the quick look that Gideon proposes would be OK, though I doubt any of us has the skill to check stealthfully. I'm just concerned that without such skill, our quick look will devolve into a big mess."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer

There's a long pause, as the party considers their course of action. Fimble rubs his toe on the ground. "I guess nobody really wants to go to Drezel's? Well, I don't really want to go back into the sewers, but... Fine. Are we using the same entrance as last time?"

Dungannon

First Post
The party heads out from the Wishing Well and travels back their entrance into the sewers. The broken chain hasn't been replaced yet so they have no troubles removing the grate and once again staring down into the darkness.

ooc: I'm assuming you're going to use the same entrance. Marching order please?

Remove ads