Adventures in Cormyr - The Doorway from Everywhere.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
After discussing it amongst yourselves it is decided that it would be best to attack at dawn, as they light will hinder the Orcs and aid your cause, after a cold nights sleep you wake to the faint early morning light, eating a cold breakfast you begin your preperations for the day ahead.

OOC: Ifany of you wanted to move closer to the ruins while it is still dark just let me know, otherwise you start out a mile away.

Rhun

First Post
Thodan takes the time to offer up his prayers to Tempus, Lord of Battles, and then prepares himself for the day's tasks. He ensures that his armor is polished and that the blade of his axe is keen, and then hefts his pack and readies for the group to set out toward the ruins. "We should approach them from the East, so that the rising sun burns their eyes and makes us more difficult to detect."

OOC: Thodan has swapped a Bull's Strength for Silence. When the group is within a quarter mile or so of the ruins, he will cast Magic Vestment upon himself.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Glandred sleeps peacefully, headless orcs dance and sing through her dreams helping her to gain a good nights rest. She wakes early and starts to exercise, limbering herself for the impending battle. Once everyone has risen, and they have broken their fast, Glandred heads out, resolutely leading the way, a grin plastered from ear-to-ear, her axe gripped loosely in her hands.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Circling the ruins at a safe distance the party approaches the ruins with the sun at their back, stopping a quarter mile away from the ruins you make your final preperations before you attack, peeking over the top of a low hill, you see the same sight as yesterday, three bored Orcs sit in the center of the ruins on a slightly raised platform, occassionally they scan their surroundings for any sign of intruders.

Rhun

First Post
Thodan

"My friends, I can silence the orcs from some distance away, but as soon as I do they will know that there is something amiss. We need to make sure that we are ready to move as soon as I cast my spell..."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"I will do my part. Get them a bit close, and close together, and I can devestate them." There is a cold malice in that statement.

D20Dazza

Explorer
"I'll stagger forward pretending to be hurt, they'll come racing out of the ruins wanting to take advantage of a loan injured dwarf and then we'll take them" Glandred says with menace as she lowers herself to the ground and rolls in the dirt. Rising dirtily she slowly (but lightly) draws the blade of her axe across her forehead and then coves her face in blood. Using her axe as a crutch she starts slowly forward, dragging her left foot awkwardly behind her.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
"Convincing," Jack whispers. Jack draws his bow and readies his arrow. "This aught to be fun, everyone be at the ready we don't need our friend dieing out there."

Remove ads