Adventures in Cormyr - The Doorway from Everywhere.

Rhun

First Post
Thodan nods his approval to Vardrin as the wizard casts his spell, and then calls upon Tempus' divine power. Trusting in his companion's spells to wreak havoc upon their foes, Thodan charges from hiding to support Glandred. Glandred is a fine warrior, but even she may need support against this group. As Thodan moves toward his friend, he feels the Lord of Battles filling him with his might.

OOC: Channel one turn undead use into Divine Vigor, increasing speed by +10 and giving Thodan +12 temporary hit points for one minute. Thodan moves to K10.

AC 21, HP 54 (42 + 12 temp), Init +4

Bloodweaver1

First Post
OOC: Nira will wait till the end of thier surprise round and then cast Snake's Swiftness Legion. It has a 10' radius so I will attempt to get both Thodan and Glandred.

Sorry don't have time for a good post.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Glandred fires a bolt at the lead wolf and then drops her bow and snatches her axe from where it leans against the rock "Bring it on ya nasty swines" the she-dwarf calls out "Ye and yer pets be meat for me blade ta chop"

OOC: +7 Light Crossbow (1d8, 19-20/x2, 80');

Lord_Raven88

First Post
"Time to earn my keep, then," Vardrin says grimly. With that, words of arcane power, intermixed with some other sort of unusual chant, come from his mouth. Pointing, a pea-sized sphere of cold and darkness streaks towards the unsuspecting orcs.

The pea-sized sphere detonates among the surprised Orcs with great effect, after an instant of freezing life-sapping cold the six orcs appear frozen in place with looks of horror and pain etched upon there faces, with a sound of snapping ice the injured orcs collapse on the ground.

Glandred fires a bolt at the lead wolf the bolt nicks it's side but doesn't seem to slow it down in the slightest, dropping her bow she snatches her axe from where it leans against the rock "Bring it on ya nasty swines" the she-dwarf calls out "Ye and yer pets be meat for me blade ta chop"

"Glandred sure knows how to throw a party," Jack says grinning from ear to ear. "I will flank left and squeeze in that way."

Moving over to the low hill Jack takes up a flanking position near Glandred

Smiling grimly, Thodan casts a glance at Vardrin. "I don't think we have to worry about doing this silently...I think our ruse has brought out the entire group of bandits, and we are some distance from the ruins. Glandred sure does seem to be excellent at drawing all of our foes to us at once."

Thodan nods his approval to Vardrin as the wizard casts his spell, and then calls upon Tempus' divine power. Trusting in his companion's spells to wreak havoc upon their foes, Thodan charges from hiding to support Glandred. Glandred is a fine warrior, but even she may need support against this group. As Thodan moves toward his friend, he feels the Lord of Battles filling him with his might.

Seeing Thodan leave the hill to confront their foe Stalker follows a step behind the warrior and takes up a flanking position next to Thodan

Aiming at the westernmost wolf Chik releases a blast of eldritch energy which slams into the wolves muzzle, with a yelp of pain the badly injured wolf manages to remain standing.

Nira watches in frustration as her plan to aid her friends begins to fall apart as everyone moves down from their hiding place and away from the effects of her spell

~~~~

Seeing the swift death of so many of their kind the two remaining Orcs urge the wolves to attack while they turn to flee

Combat Notes:[sblock]
Vardrin: Uttercold ColdBall 22 points of damage against Orcs [all saves failed]
Nira: Delaying action
Glandred: Fires X-Bow at wolf 1, 27 (20+7) hits (but no critical [12]) for 3 points of damage
Jack: Moves to J13 (BTW there are no trees around, those humps are small hills)
Thodan: Invokes divine vigour, can't move during surprise round.
Stalker: Moves down to guard Glandred northern flank (L10)
Wolves: Surprised!
Chik: EB at wolf 1, 21 (17+4) hits for 8 damage + 1 point of sneak attack damage
Orcs: 3 Surprised!
[/sblock]

Initiative:
Vardrin: 22
Nira: 21
Glandred: 21
Jack: 17
Thodan: 16
Stalker: 15
Wolves: 14 (Attacking)
Chik: 12
Orcs: 3 (Fleeing)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the orcs turing to flee, a hard look comes upon Vardrin's face. "No you don't, you cretins." Reaching to his belt, he pulls free a thin, silver wand. With a word, four shards of irridescent blue fire from it, two striking each of the remaining orcs.

[OOC: wand of magic missiles, two missles at each orc (1d4+1 per missile)]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Glandred steadies her legs for the rush of the wolf, draws her hand axe and spits "Come to me puppy, taste the mettle of a dwarf forged blade" as she prepares for the beasts attack.

OOC: +12 Dwarven Waraxe (1d10+6/x3)

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Leonara

After her well-aimed shot, Leonara looks around to see how the others are faring against the bulk of the orcish guards.

If she can see the fleeing orc guards, she will move towards the ruins, where her target is lying, to intercept them from there, shooting them with her bow, if possible.

If not, she will move into a position, from where she can see her companions.

Rhun

First Post
Thodan

Thodan charges from concealment, shouting the name of his patron. "TEMPUS!" He quickly moves toward the wolk on his right, Tempus' blessing speeding him on his way. As he moves he brandishes his battle axe, looking to sink it into his foe.

OOC: Move toward wolf (#2), attack if possible.

AC 21, HP 54 (42 + 12 temp), Battleaxe +8 (1d8+3/x3)

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Seeing the slaughter Jack is disappointed yelling, "Next time leave more for the rest of use," in a lower voice, "Well this isn't as much fun..."

He chases after the fleeing Orc closest to him.

OOC: Move G14 Shoot Number 7

Remove ads