Maps for my campaign setting...

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Mister Mojo said:
I have to ask...is there an old burying ground with which the characters can effect tainted resurrections tucked away in Little God Swamp?

:)

Ya got me. I reread the book not too long ago and decided to swipe the name.

hmmm.....tainted resurrections......that might be something to think about. Automatic conversion to chaotic evil, gain an undead template and some other goodies. Mr. Mojo, I think you have something here! :]

Mister Mojo

First Post
Very cool. If you're gonna swipe a name, that's a great one to swipe. It's located in a nicely isolated area of your continent, too, so it might make a great locale for a necromantic academy or temple -- such a thing with an Amerindian flair a la the Micmacs could be *very* interesting.

Love the maps, by the way -- watching the refinement of them was fascinating and inspiring for my own campaigns. Can't wait to see more, if you're willing to share.

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Frukathka said:
Excellent, excellent maps. The continental map is my fave, even though the coastline looks a little screwy. ;)

How so? The original was a hand drawn sketch that I scanned in and refined a bit, so it might be a bit rough even after all the work I have done. Is there anything specific that strikes you?
(Just looking for ways to make things better. I appreciate the feedback.)

:eek:

Remove ads